Chapter one.

————————————
No one's POV.

Sophia and Alyana we're a really cute couple. They've been dating for about a year now. They stayed by each others side. They were both really happy.

But..

Alyana's POV

Another date with pia? How unusual. She's been very distant towards me these days, and i don't know why. But it didn't matter cause now i've got a date. I check my watch as i walk to Starbucks. Is my hair good? Did i dress fine? Should i have wore makeup? Alot of questions cross my mind. But i ignore them as i wasn't the one who's gonna answer them.

I walk into Baskin bUcKs. I look around. No sign of pia? I walk around. Ah! There she..is.

I stare at Pia who had her arms wrapped around a handsome butlikeno guy.

"Are you f*cking serious..?" I mumbled, my whole body freezing.

Sophia slowly looks at me, devastated.

"Aly..I can explain!" She pushes the guy away, walking to me.

"Explain my a$$. I've seen and heard enough. Is this why you've been avoiding me?!"

I yelled as tears started to form in my eyes.

"After all this time..I thought you were the one. I thought i wasn't alone.."

"I thought you were happy with me. I thought i was enough for you."

"I dressed up all for you. I ignored the fact that you asked me out after being so distant."

The guy tried to walk away but i kick him in the f*cking balls.

"You piece of sh*t. I don't know why she picked someone like you.."

"I thought you were different, Pia."

But it turns out..

You're just like the others.

————————————————

(sorry if its too short!!)