Oblivion

Have you ever Hesitated?
If yes, Why?
Fear?
Uncertainty?
Sadness?

Or maybe you did you know!
You knew with all your heart.

...
But you hesitated... for reasons unknown.

"Why would someone abandon you. Are you not worth something?"

Why would my bestfriend ask me this....?

All I knew was I was tired of being rejected and so I woke up with a portal in front of me.

And I didn't hesitate for a second.

{○♤♡◇♧○}
"ASHLEY!"
I turned out to find Grace. My dark haired adorable Bff. "Grace! Whadup?" She cringed. I laughed it off and gave her the awkward side hug. "So this Sunday is family day! I was wondering if yours was coming? It's just that I've never seen your family before and-" My face fell. I was filled with an overwhelming grief. "Grace.... I'm an orphan.... and only child... you are my only family. I've told you this before."
She nodded. "Yeah... I know. But... why would someone abandon you like that?! It's not right! You are amazing! And Didn't your parents love you!? Why did you suddenly become so worthless to them!?"
I felt her anger radiating off the surface of her eyes. "Maybe.... because I am." "Oh... I'm sorry. I didn't mean it like th-, ASH!" I was drawn to tears. And I ran as fast as I Could back to my house passing through the park and the city.

I always hated the house I lived in. It  smelled like burnt popcorn and the walls were painted in an awful green camo. It made sense why it was abandoned. But that's what makes it home to me. I ran up stairs and flopped on my creaky blue bed. "Why can't you just fit in Ash?" I asked myself.

My eyes felt heavy and I suddenly couldn't breathe. I passed out.

At my feet was a portal. My eyes were droopy and I couldn't make out the dark figure who just dived inside it. "Wait!" But it was too late. I looked at the portal it was weird but I stepped in anyway.

When I opened got to the other side I was greated by a girl with Red hair holding her dog's carrot chew toy.

"Bolt, Speak."