Davil's Queen

Hi my name is Alexa born , I'm from a place where the fire never stops burning, until I was of age old enough to come to earth and have a human form and be amongst humanity. I'm a stripper at Devil's red door and I'm single I love to dance and have fun I am 37 I now live in Barcelona and I've loved living here 99% of the man here are sexy but I'm after 1 particular man to be his queen I've seen once but in a different form , but I'd love to see how he looks in human form .

( Alexa' POV )
So as I'm working dancing making the man go crazy I've already made $5,000 tonight and I took that and put it all in my bag an dropped it in my safe and went back upstairs, I'm a little tired so I'm going to give the other girls their shot at shining to make money so as I'm refreshing up in the bathroom I showered and re did my makeup and hair with a different lingerie on this time it's red lace with straps hanging down from it with my red bottoms shoes 👠 on . As I came out and went to go seat down at the VIP section with my drinks bloody merry with 2 shots of vodka and relaxing , I see a man full of tattoos walk in automatically my underwear got wet his smile lit up the room blue jeans black shirt on muscle shirt at that , okay Alexa relax chill you've worked and now your chilling , .

( Luca's POV )
Hi my name is Luca Spain I own Devil's red door as I'm coming in to check on things and also party my eyes laid on a beautiful women in red lace lingerie and red bottom shoes she is sexy for sure but before she can look to see me see her I turn my head away continue to walk to the office, after I check and sign paperwork's I walk out to the club in my VIP section I saw her seating alone so I ask my security to go call her an invite her here and take her drinks with her as they both walked to me she sat down next to me and my security put her drinks down an left my site she smells amazing so I ask .

Luca : hi how are you I'm Luca I own this club I'm 39
Alexa : Hi I'm fine you smell amazing by the way I'm Alexa I'm 37 I work here as a stripper
Luca : really. Well nice to finally meet you Alexa and nice name
Alexa : thank you
Luca. : so what made you interested in stripping?
Alexa : I love to dance an entertain
Luca : is that so
Alexa : yup I made $5,000 tonight and my feet needed rest
Luca : wow !!! Your the first who's ever made that much in one night
Alexa : really wow , well I guess I'm good then huh lol
Luca : lol yeah I guess so , but you are beautiful and I'd like to know you better if that's okay
Alexa : I don't know you'd have to work hard to get me because I don't throw myself at man
Luca : I get it's okay we can just know each other and when your ready will take it up the next level
Alexa : sounds good to me .

( Luca's POV )
Alexa seem awesome I'd love to take her out the stripping business though she's to beautiful for that and only 1 man can see her body hmmm my paints was getting a little tight thinking about her and what she has on so I had to think of something else fast and as well I'm going to eventually make her mine as well as be my queen in hell so as we're talking laughing having fun I ask her to dance with me and she does and man I try so hard to keep him in my paints but she keeps grinding on me really hard I guess she feels as we go back to seat I say thank you for the dance and she looks at me bitting her tongue she's playing games messing with fire and she knows it but I'll give her time .

( Alexa POV )
As we were dancing I felt Luca get hard and I just kept going grinding on him to see if he was going to do anything but no he didn't witch was cool
But we sat down and talked got to know each other a little bit, after the club was over Luca and I staid behind to close the club and turn all security on then he ask to drive me home an I excepted being that I was tired and Luca lived far so he ask if he could sleep over and I offered him a guess room across from mine.

Luca : thank you for letting me stay
Alexa : your welcome Luca Have a good night
Luca : good night I had a great time with you Alexa
Alexa : really!! Well thank you, well I'm a go shower
Luca : okay

( Luca's POV )
After she turned around to leave an shower she left her door cracked open and I walked in and I saw her she's so beautiful I want her to be mine