1•

Los Angeles, CA
Billie

"The fuck do you mean it was only last month!" I yell.
"Like I said, it was only last month why you trippin" Troy says.
I look at him in disgust. He's cheated on me many times in the past but I took him back because I was a gullible bitch.

"Why am I trippin?! Because you cheated on me bro the fuck do you mean!" I said pointing at his face.
"Don't act like you and that nigga Brandon don't talk" he said pushing my hand away.
"Brandon is a high school friend that decided to check up on me after all these years! I talked to him ONCE you dumbass! Don't try to push that on me" I yelled stepping up to him.

"Billie move back before I do something I might regret" he said balling up his fist.
I looked down at his fist and back up at his face with a smirk.
"What you gonna do? Hit me? Then do it! It's not like you haven't done it before bitch." When I said that, his jaw clenched.

"You so big and bad huh? Then fucking hit me! This will be a reason to really leave yo-" before I could finish my sentence he slapped be making me gasp.
I looked up at him with fire in my eyes. If I could kill his ass right now I would. Tears started to fill my eyes.

"I fucking hate you" I whispered running to our room to pack my shit.
"Billie!" I heard behind me.
"No! Leave me alone you cheating piece of shit!" I yelled locking the door. I run to our closet and put all of my stuff in my suit cases.
He started banging on the door.

"Billie baby please, I never meant to hurt yo beautiful ass. Please just open the door and talk to me baby" he said. He had a lot of sympathy in his voice but I'm not going to be the stupid bitch I used to me.
"No I hate you! Just let me pack my shit and I can be on my way. Those dirty hoes that you fuck on the regular can have your ass! I'm done!" I screamed. The tears would not stop.

I went to our bathroom and grabbed all of my shit from in there and put it in my bag. I got the most I could, I have a lot of shit. I filled 5 suit cases full of clothes and shoes putting them by the bedroom door. I sighed rubbing my face. I slipped on my Jordan's and jacket, drying my eyes preparing myself to see the man I hate so fucking much.

I unlocked the door and stepped out slowly. Troy was nowhere in sight. I let out a sigh of relief and pushed the suit cases to the front door. I made sure he wasn't behind me to unlock the door. But there he was.

"Billie please talk to me. I will never do it again" he said coming up to me grabbing a hold to my waist. I proceed to push him away.
"No just let me go, you obviously don't want me nor care about my feelings" I said softly.
He started to kiss me and I felt so disgusted. I used all of my force to push him away making him fall back.

"Just leave me alone damn!" I said opening the door. I took the suit cases to the car and put some in the back seat and the rest in the trunk. I made sure to grab my most important stuff from the house, the rest I can buy again.
"I will find you girl! You know you not done with me! You're never done with me" he said with a smirk at the front door.
"Suck my dick and die bitch" I said rolling my eyes hopping in my car driving off.

This is so fucked.

—————-

A/N
NEW STORY!
This chapter is supper short because it's just to start me off and send me on the right path of how I want to it go. Chapters will be longer. Do y'all like it so far?😬 y'all can give me ideas for this book as well.
I love y'all.