Dirty Niall Imagine

THIS IMAGINE WAS WRITTEN BY to-narnia-peasants ON TUMBLR

WARNING: MATURE CONTENT

You were staying over at Niall’s, so you both ordered pizza. The door bell rang, so you were going down stairs to check it. While going down, Niall came behind you and wrapped his arms around you waist.

“I’m not running away Ni..” You joked,

“I don’t want my baby falling and hurting herself now do it?” Niall says,

“But-” You get cut of by Niall “No buts, safety comes first baby!”

You finally answered the door, you took it the pizza and handed it to Niall while you were talking out money. 

“WHAT-” You almost jumped when you felt Niall squeeze your bum. You look at him and he wasn’t looking back at you, but he had that evil smile on his face… He had something in mind. 

The pizza delivery boy was definitely giving you two the looks, like you gave a shit. You gave the money and put on a movie.. 

It was Niall’s turn to choose a movie, because you chose it yesterday. Niall had chosen ‘The Twilight Sega Eclipse’ You had never seen that movie, but your everyone told you it was good. 

The film started….

~

The part had come, when Bella and Edward were getting married. Niall held your hand really tightly during the whole scene. You quickly changed positions, and now you were laying on his chest. He started to stroke your hair, and you were kind of turned on…

You could feel Niall constantly tapping his fingers while the part of Bella and Edward breaking the bed was on. You thought to tease him. You traced your fingers down his chest, past his belly and stopped at his crotch. You started drawing patterns around his crotch, and you could feel him move.. You giggled.

Then suddenly Niall’s hand reached your bum, and he squeezed it, you let out a little squeal, he laughed at your squealing. 

All of a sudden, Niall pushed you back; so now you were lying on the sofa, he got on top of you. His hands on either side of your face. He leaned in a bit your bottom lip, causing a moan to escape your lips. He started to grind himself against you. He crashed his lips into you, very passionately. 

He slip his hand under your pj’s and traced your  line, you moaned as his slipped his index finger inside of you and started rubbing your clit.

Not long before you couldn’t take it, you screamed out “OH.MY.GOSH NIALL. STOP TEASING AND JUST GET IN ME!” You said as you kissed him really hard on the lips. 

Niall laughed and he slipped down your pants and then your underwear as well. He inserted in, he was going really slow at first.

“FASTER!” You said as you dug your nails into Niall’s arm. 

“YEAHH BUDDIE!” Niall screamed, it made you laugh that he was so cute.

“Niall. I’m gonna- NIIIIIAAAALLL!” You said as you cummed, you knew that Niall was almost there as well.

“OH MY JELLY BEANS CHEESE BURGER!” Niall screamed as he cummed inside you of, he lay beside you. He covered both of you under the blanket and you two just laid in each other’s arms. Then Niall broke the silence and said: 

“I think we should order pizza more often..” And you both literally laughed your heads off.