71

~Chase~

Calvin and Dale went back outside to smoke more cigars and ciggerets. Calvin had the nerve to smoke around Celeste when she is this close to giving birth. I swear if I wasn't so invested in my work and Amelia. I would kill him. Literally take my gun and shoot him. I don't care how wrong that sounds, but he harmed my mother in many ways, men like him deserve the worst.

I take off my clothes to get In the Jucuzzi, and as far away from Brooke. I know her tricks and games. I may not remember a lot from my graduation party, but I remember her and the things we did.

I watch as Amelia slips her dress off, and I catch a glance at her smooth skin. Red looks good on her. Hell, any color looks good on her. But red on her gives me goosebumps. I could feel my dick jumping at the sight of my girl.

God, I hope soon I can refer to her as my wife.

She comes into the jacuzzi and sticks herself under my arms. I love that she's mine.

"So, what's your kid's name?" Brooke asked me.

I reply quickly, "Xavier."

"Cute. It's crazy, you were just in high school, and now you're off starting your own business and having kids. What's next?" She chuckles.

I look down at Amelia as she enjoys the hot water, then say, Marriage." The determination makes Amelia smile.

I meant every word I said about her and how I want her to be my wife. Since the day I saw her in her room, my life has been better. Even though I said and did a few things, I enjoyed every second I got to be with her. She has changed my life without even knowing it. Or maybe she does know it, but with her. I am the better version of myself.

"You're kidding, right?" Brooke scoffs.

Amelia looks up in disbelief. "Is that a problem for you?"

"It's just all so unrealistic." Brooke takes a sip of her wine and places it back down. "I guess therapy did help you then, huh?" She looks at me.

"Not really. Amelia was the one that truly helped me." Amelia looks up and smiles at me. I return the gesture.

I could feel Brooke eyeing us then drinking her wine again.

"Do you remember after getting shitless drunk at the party. Your friend Roger locked us in one of the bedrooms upstairs?" Brooke asks me, and I suddenly regret getting in the jacuzzi with her in it. "It was the room with the dock view."

Why must she mention this now? "No, I don't, actually." I shake my head at her and lie.

"Do I need to find the video to bring up memories for you?" She laughs. "I think that was one of the best nights of my life. The bathtub, the balcony, oh and the kitchen when everyone fell asleep."

Amelia looked up at me and gradually pulled herself away. I knew that was going to happen if Brooke was to say something. What the fuck is wrong with these desperate females wanting to prove something?

Yeah we fucked. Either move on or sulk in it. Whichever I don't give two shits.

I already know what is going through my girls head.

Mary comes from the doors and peeks her head out. "Amelia, can I borrow you please?"

Amelia didn't hesitate to get out and away from me. She rushes to put her towel over her and walks towards Mary, leaving Brooke and me in the jacuzzi.

Brooke moves closer to me, and my body tenses up, not in a pleasing way. This is my cue to leave. But, before I could move, she grabs hold of me.

"Don't act like you're not excited. It's just us two in here." Her hands rub my shoulders down to my chest and abs. I move her hands off me. "You should be lucky I didn't mention anything about the jacuzzi and all the crazy things we did in here." She smirks at me. "That would've really scared her off."