Glasses Zon

It had been a week since they came back from the beach and they hadn’t spent time with each other. Of course they met each other in the campus and between classes for lunch but they hadn’t spent time alone together like before when Zon used to sleepover in Saifah’s dorm. They missed each other so much but couldn’t help it because they were busy with their exams and as Zon’s grades were coming down his mom had made it clear that he would not leave the house at night and concentrate fully on his studies. So spending time with Saifah was not possible. They video called each other every single night before going to bed without his mom knowing. He knew his mom wouldn’t have any problem with his relationship with Saifah because they supported Zol in writing the BL novels and they knew Saifah was his “imaginary boyfriend” in that novel but he wasn’t just ready to tell anyone yet so he decided against it. The exams went all week long which meant they wouldn’t meet each other for another week. After coming from the beach Saifah had given Zon his dorm key so that whenever Zon wanted to visit him he could. But he hadn’t had a chance to use it till now and he was very eager to use it but because of the situation he couldn’t. So he decided that once the exams were over he could go to Saifah’s dorm and have him all by himself and there would be nobody in their way. He was worth the wait after all.

So the final day of their exam was today and they decided they would meet each other in the campus after finishing their exam and go to Saifah’s dorm together. Zon had also brought his clothes with him to stay for a long time after begging his mom for days and finally when his mom agreed he couldn’t wait. But when they met each other on the campus after their exam Zon came know that Saifah had some work that he needed to finish with the football club so he had to stay back. Zon was very disappointed and said “You know I’ve been waiting for this for so long A’Sai” with a pouty face. Saifah saw the cute face made by his boyfriend and felt bad that he had to wait a little longer. “Don’t be so sad my Zon, I’ll be back before you know it. How about you go ahead to my room and get fresh and I’ll join you later? Is that okay?”. Zon finally agreed making a pouty face and said “Don’t be late or else you’ll be sleeping on the floor tonight” to which Saifah could only laugh.

Zon was finally at Saifah’s dorm and he used the key for the first time. Now it really felt like they were official and Zon was so happy that he found Saifah. Zon also had to complete the story that he was working on so he decided to take a shower and start working on it. After coming out from the shower he changed into his pajamas and took out his laptop and started working on it on the desk.

Saifah came after a while and saw Zon sitting at the desk and working and looking so beautiful. When Zon turned to look at him Saifah’s eyes widened and his knees felt weak. He had never seen Zon in his glasses and never knew he even wore glasses. Zon asked “What’s wrong? Why are you standing there like that?”. Saifah was distracted by his glasses and didn’t pay attention to what Zon was saying. He dropped his bag on the floor and moved closer to Zon and took him in his arms and seated him on the desk and whispered “Do you know how much I missed you?”. Zon wrapped his legs around Saifah’s waist and said “I missed you too”. Saifah lifted Zon from the desk and pushed him against the walls and started kissing him passionately and intensely to which Zon wrapped his legs tighter around his waist and happily returned his kiss. After a while Zon moved his lips away from Saifah to catch a breath and said “Calm down Sai! I’m not going anywhere”. They were both breathless by now “How can I be calm when you look so sexy in those glasses. Why didn’t you tell me before hmmm?” Saifah asked Zon. “Glad I didn’t tell you. Or else I wouldn’t get such a reaction from you” Zon said while raising his eyebrows and a smirk on his face. Saifah stared intensely into Zon’s eyes saying “Why are you being so naughty, my Zon?” and continued their kiss with smile on their faces. Saifah carried Zon to their bed and sat on the edge of the bed still kissing. Saifah started unbuttoning Zon’s shirt and started trailing kisses all over his neck and leaving marks. Zon’s hand were on the back of Saifah’s neck and he slowly moved his hands through his hair. When Saifah kissed Zon on that particular spot on his neck which he was very sensitive to he let out a soft moan. Saifah flipped Zon onto the bed and whispered “God I missed you so much!”. Indeed they missed each other so much and it was gonna be a long night until they proved how much they missed each other.