ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪ ➪

“I’m Hannah Keach, and this is my first entry in my diary!  In fact, I am an ordinary girl who has a lot of secrets from the world.  But here, I will frankly describe everything that happens to me! ”

- busy?  - came Payton's velvet voice.

Having closed your notebook, you hid it in the curbstone and turned to the brown-haired woman, with a snow-white smile.

In his hands, there were two cups of very aromatic coffee.  He walked neatly over and served the drink.

- thank you beloved - quietly, you answered.
- not at all, how did you sleep?  - the guy sat down on the bed.
- excellent, it was quite warm and cozy in your arms!  - the blondie laughed.
- I'm glad kid, what did you write in that notebook?  - biting your lip, you were very nervous.

Two minutes passed, the blondie was silent, Payton was unhappy, it pissed him off.  He put the cup down on the glass table.

- are you hiding something from me?  - in a rude tone, the guy began.
- no, I ... I ... just wrote a list of products - at that time, the brown-haired man squeezed your wrist tightly.

Hearing the answer, the guy easily relaxed his hand and sat down.

- I'll go to the store myself, don't go anywhere!  You know what will happen!  - the guy answered indifferently, and at the same time rudely.

The blondie nodded, Payton took the cups and left.  You quickly wrote a grocery list.  After a while I handed it over to the guy.

- that's it, stay at home and don't stick your head out!
- well, darling .. - nervously bit her lip.

The brown-eyed one kissed you on the lips, and left for groceries.

***

Lying on the bed was boring.  Taking the risk, you quickly changed your clothes and went to your best friend - Gabriella.

After knocking on the door several times, the passage to the house opened, but a friend blocked it.

- Hannah?  What do you want?  Gabri asked excitedly.
- I decided to pay a visit - smiled.
- I'm sorry, but we're busy!  - looked away at her boyfriend.
- what are you doing?  - you understood.
- Hannah!  We're busy, you know?  Go home!  the brunette screamed.

You nodded and went home.  Gabriella was shouting after something, the blondie didn't hear.

***

When you reached the house, you saw that the door was open.  Thinking that you were being robbed, I ran into the house abruptly, but a surprise awaited you there.

- where did you go bitch?  Pei said with displeasure.
- I ... I ... - he grabbed you by the throat and pushed you against the wall.
- I told you a creature not to leave?  Lost fear?

Suddenly, a pistol is in his hands, the brown-haired man points it at your temple and ...

~ don't judge strictly, this is my first story.  therefore, if something is not clear, please ask me right away ~