Prologue

Josh Hutcherson: an actor known for his role as Peeta Mellark in the Hunger Games trilogy, his looks and the number of women he has dated, Josh wishes to keep pursuing his acting career by auditioning as many roles as possible and a committed relationship.

Despite his looks and the girlfriend, he figures he wants more out of his 'acting career' and decides to audition for as many roles before the curtains close. Eventually one opened up to him.

Felicity Wellings :A independent, smart yet widowed young lady strives to pursue her acting career which eventually use her wealth to give her son a heart transplant before he turns 9.

When Felicity's son turns 9, she knew that the rest of his life would be on the line if he were to not receive any medical attention for his heart yet she is doing as much as possible to earn enough to keep her son alive. As her passion for acting has grown more passionately, Felicity's agent/sister gives her an opportunity to pursue the career she dreamed of and might as well save her son.

Both getting the roles, meeting people for the first time is meant to be cheerful and less daunting. Josh made it harder and more terrifying in the acting industry for Felicity since 'pissed' Josh thought his girlfriend would be his trusty side kick as the 'character's girlfriend'. Felicity knew pain well but she didn't have knowledge that Josh could be a real 'problem'. Yet after the torment and struggle throughout the years of pretending in front of cameras, their friendship possibly grows what we destine to receive...love.