The Truth About Witches

Chapter One - Calm Before the Storm

Seated upon the palms of her golden ten-fingered throne, Madame Satan leaned down to tenderly stroke her captured slave's cheek, "You may call me....Daddy." Intentionally echoing the Dark Lord's words to Sabrina amused her and Lilith felt the power of her newly appointed position rush through her as her nails dug into soft flesh, leaving a bloodied scratch in their wake. After she heard The Church of Night praying to her, Lilith felt it necessary to express her gratitude by summoning a new pet to the foot of her throne. Zelda Spellman looked up from her place at Lilith's feet, a gold collar and matching cuffs chaining her to the throne, and the smile that lit up her face reached her emerald gaze; "Yes...Daddy."

The chains clinked as Zelda moved to brush at the blood drop, smearing it against her cheek like an invitation for more filthy violence. Her eyes sparkling, she shifted her weight to present herself on her hands and knees on the throne's staircase. Her lithe figure clothed in only an ivory shift, having been undressed by Lilith's demonic minion before being cuffed and collared. With the snap of those chains, Zelda surrendered to Lilith's will and waited with bated breath to accept her fate. Keeping her eyes locked on Lilith's, Zelda slid her tongue slowly along the blood smear on her finger, sucking it into her mouth while she waited for Madame Satan's next move.

Lilith leaned back into her throne, straightening her heavy crown, as she watched Zelda's playful performance. Stretching out her leg, she wound the chain around her ankle and pulled back towards her, dragging Zelda forward until the ginger's face was level with Lilith's knee. Stomping her foot back on the ground, the twisted chain yanked Zelda's face down to the ground. To Lilith's surprise, the witch pressed a lingering kiss to Lilith's boot; "I'd kiss your hooves, Daddy."

Pleasure left its mark in goosebumps along Lilith's arms as she looked down at the beauty before her; "Such a good little witch you are, Zelds".

Lips pressed to Madame Satan's boot, Zelda smiled at the praise she'd been given and took it as permission to initiate some control over the situation. Moving gracefully, her lips trailed from leather to skin as she kissed and nibbled at Lilith's calf; her hands mimicking those movements along the opposite calf, sliding upwards beneath the Queen of Hell's skirt. Reaching Lilith's knee, her journey ended abruptly as the Queen sank her fist into Zelda's hair and used it like a leash to pull the woman upwards onto the throne and halfway into Lilith's lap. "Now, now....don't be a greedy little witch. You have yet to earn the privilege of sneaking under my skirt; though your prayers this evening were a very good start."

"How may I earn your favour, my Queen?" The gold collar around Zelda's throat shimmered with the reflection of hellfire as Lilith pulled the witch's head back and bared her throat.

Leaning forward, the Queen of Hell growled in Zelda's ear; "Address me as Daddy for a start."

A soft whimper betrayed Zelda's disappointment in herself for forgetting Lilith's preference; "Forgive me, Daddy." Her head swam with Lilith's intoxicating scent and she leaned into the Queen hoping to offer penance for her mistake, but the grip on her hair only tightened and pulled her back into place. She lowered her gaze and held her breath.

Snapping sharply, Madame Satan called her minion forward; "Prepare the St. Andrew's Cross." With a slow spreading smile, Lilith guided Zelda's head into her lap and began to pet her tenderly, watching the scarlet tresses slide through her fingers with ease. Zelda closed her eyes, purring, grateful for this moment - the calm before the storm.

----

The moment Zelda had seen Lilith slinking down the staircase at the Spellman Mortuary in her shiny latex trench coat introducing herself as Mary Wardwell, Zelda had felt a pang of desire along with suspicion. She never truly believed the woman to be who she said she was and when Lilith confessed to her true identity, Zelda rejoiced. Lilith, Queen of Hell, was a worthy opponent against the Dark Lord and an even worthier conquest herself. After being put under the Caligari spell while married to Faustus Blackwood, Zelda was more than finished with men; she had vowed never again to be placed in a situation where she was not in control.