The One And Only Chapter

The blonde haired girl excitedly ran over to her friend's house. She had been waiting forever to see her, and now she was finally able to! She couldn't wait!
"Hello, Miss Belarus, are you here?" the young girl said, opening the door slightly. A tall, slim figure appeared in the darkness, and said,"Oh, Lili, come on in."
Lili then opened the door all the way, lightness spilling into the shadiness of the home. She looked around. Natalya's house was so-pale. There wasn't much color, and if there was, it was a pale, murky color. She thought for a second, maybe the reason why Belarus isn't very happy, is because she is surrounded by all these dull, lifeless colors.
"So, Lili, what brings you here..?" the Belarusian asked.
"Oh, um..well, I haven't seen you in so long, I just thought, maybe you'd like to have a play date today?"
"Play date? Sounds kind of childish." Natalya stated bluntly.
"Oh, I'm sorry. I just really wanted to spend some time with you, I mean, if you don't want to, you don't-I'm sorry, never mind, I'll just leave." the Liechtensteiner said, turning towards the door and quickly walking towards it with her head down.
"Wait, Liech. Don't leave." Belarus said, grabbing Liechtenstein by her wrist. "I didn't mean it like that, what I meant to say was, it sounds fun. We could have a play date today." The taller lady puller the younger one into a long hug, then quickly pulled away.
"Oh, thank you! Come on, let's go to your room!!" Liechtenstein said, excitedly, grabbing Natalya by her wrist and pulling her along.

~~End~~