𝐗𝐈𝐕. 𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐈𝐂𝐋𝐄

Trends:

NCT's TAEYOUNG On Fire After A Citizen Accused Him of Scamming Her?

Lee Taeyoung, the leader of a boygroup named NCT, was accused that he scammed a Chinese citizen named Xu Jia

Xu Jia is a daughter of one of the richest businessman in China, she is a known fashion designer and had been hired as a model by multiple magazines.

Earlier this day, she posted on her instagram and other social media accounts, screenshots of her conversations with the idol.

She narrated that the idol introduced himself as Lee Mingyu, a fireman.

NCTzens (fans of NCT), did not believe the woman, saying that she has no proof that it truly is Taeyong and she just wanted fame.

But her next posts shock everyone.

Having all of her proofs highlighted, Xu Jia showed a clear picture of a guy walking out of his house and taking a pic of something.

She wrote, "Someone who is working for me was around the area so I tricked Mingyu to take a pic of his front yard, he did take a pic and the person who is working for me caught Taeyong going out of his dorm, the time shows that I am telling the truth."

A video was attached and fans were in doubts to disagree, the body was the same as Taeyong's.

She also presented all the pics this Mingyu guy sent her that appeared to be stolen from the internet.

Now back at the scam, Mingyu talked about his nephew having VSD or Ventricular Septal Defect.

The idol asked for money and since Jia said that she was already aware of the scam, she just pretended that she is going to give Mingyu money, Mingyu sent her files but when she went to validate it, those were just copied and some details were faked, especially the payments.

She added, "I found the hospital where the patient is, they don't know anyone who is Mingyu."

Everyone had debates if she is telling the truth, some say that maybe it's not Taeyong who scammed her, while already said that they lost hope in looking up to the idol.

But her last post was shocking.

The woman explained how to track phone numbers, she posted Mingyu's phone number, and it was tracked at the idol's dorm.

Citizens interrogated her, if she's not close with Taeyoung, how come did the idol know her?

This was her response, "I'm actually a close friend of Jaehyun, I think he gave my number to Taeyong."

And the end of her post, this was her caption, "I'm not leaving this here for fame or whatsoever, I'm telling this to you guys since I don't want you to believe that all idols are perfect. They also have flaws, and it just happened this Lee Taeyong is not your sweet bubu."

she added, "Have everything investigated if you want."

SM Entertainment 's respond is still awaited.

To view Xu Jia's post, click the link below

https://ilyguysthankyouforreading.ily