intoduction to my fantasy

Here I was...standing I a field alone, trying to make my life like my dreams. Yes I have dreams about my own little fantasy, and yet they are to come true. I'm Zoe, Zoe Hampton that is. People say that I'm not your 'normal' girl. But what is normal? I just had a mind that was full of wonder and adventure. I want to know what was beyond earth. I've heard a lot about Jesus and all that. I do believe that there is a place beyond earth and a place without pain. But what? That was my question I have wanted awnsered for a wee while now, since I was six when my mum died. I've always been brought up around the whole 'fantasy' theme. Ya know all the dragons and half naked fairy posters? But my mind showed something else, I craved for my fantasy life. But the only way for my questions to be awnsered is my imagination. So I'd get lost I books..yup I'm a geek, but it never satisfied me...I knew there was more out there. I could feel it. This was the way I always thought, and since in my fantasy their was good...there was also bed. Fearful demons that lerked in ever corner, every shadow, every soul.and because of the way I thought my father came up with the ridiculous idea of a counselor and I hated it. I was classified (and I quote)...utterly and completely insane. Now they think they have a right to blame it on mother's death, surely that could be a part of it but I think I just have an active imagination. They also think they have a right to keep me no more then 200 meters from the property! Even though we have a huge area and pretty much have the woods on our property, they have no right to keep me at home (not like I would be gone out, you don't have many friends when your home schooled).  But my life was the way it was and I can't change it, I can only have my...fantasy.

A/N: I hopped u liked it!! This is officially my second story I started YAY!!! and if your are wondering (bc Zoe has my name) yes the character is based on me and my life events but its more exaggerated and yeah...but I'll make up 'Zoe' a bit from here now

Thanks Xox
~Zoee