01. Help! I've Been Sucked Into a Dating Sim?

[Love Armegeddon] is this year's most popular dating sim. Packed with thrilling action scenes and heart-throb love interests, it quickly reached the top of the charts unequaled.

Given the raving reviews and its hardcore fanbase, El needed to try the game for herself. However, she was heavily disappointed as the game did not measure up to her expectations.

Not only was the MC braindead, but the plot was excruciatingly cliche and full of plot holes!

El scrolled through the ratings and felt her eyes roll to the back of her head. She couldn't believe how thirsty some people were.

yohanismybae:"AHHHHHH THIS GAME IS THE BESTTT ❤︎ SO MANY HOT GUYS BUT YOHAN IS MINE KEKW HAVE MY BABIES PLS"

otome4life:"I don't play otome games but this one got me HOOKED!! the guys are all so hot SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE sadly they're not real *sigh* where can i find myself a gang of boys to protect me;(("

lovemehardder: "i fxcking hate Raphiel if she died in the beginning then my precious babies wouldn't have to be in danger, petition to get rid of Raphiel 🙋"

El cringed. How could anyone find this game enjoyable? After scrolling through countless comments, not a single one offered constructive criticism.

Then El came to the conclusion that horny people are blind.

She had to take matters into her own hands. Composing a review that pointed out the flaws and plot inconsistency, El posted it and waited for a response. Surely there were people out there who agreed with her that this game was overrated.

elreviews: "The game was mediocre at best. Not only was the plot cliche, the MC has the mental capacity of a noodle. I've played through all the routes and every ending was just disappointing to say the least. The relationships felt forced and the only useful character was Raphiel because at least she created drama that was interesting to watch. Although it is convenient that the team immediately accepted the MC, it got tiring fast how all the love interests just liked her. She doesn't offer anything to the story."

Not even a second after the post, she received a reply.

2dboysr4me: "stfu hater it's not like you can do any better"

El stared at her phone screen, utterly baffled. Even a 2nd grader could have written a more interesting storyline.

Before she could fire back a retort, another person replied.

ggloveisdead: "ur just a sad l0ner delete the game if you hate it that much"

ggloveisdead: "or better yet just delete urself"