Brief introduction

Brief introduction

Constellations, ...

Just a sign, based on the place of the stars at our birthdays?

Yeah right, maybe that was the case in 2120. That was before NASA installed 2 gigantic domes with more than thirty colonists on each planet they had discovered yet. Before 90% of them died because most planets aren't even survivable.

Before they discovered the Dark Moon or F12-96-98. Mined it for its rare metals. But as good as all this progress sounds. F12-96-98 exploded. The force was enormous, enough to blow the New, Old and Zero Moon out of its normal orbits. Which caused R0-00-00NTX, we call it the everlasting Sun, to change its orbit with only 0.006 nanometers. Enough to chance humanity since 2120.

The thing is, all life extinct. except on Earth. Mars came away with 40% of the colonists dying. But life Mars didn't change somehow from all of this as much as life on Earth did.

People were born just as they did before, we thought. The first five years scientists only noticed a growth in strength, length, and weight. But only with 3% of the test subjects.

When the changes were more noticeable, as it turns out when they reach the age of 16, some came away with only more supernatural strength, speed or intelligence. Some could use their eyes as torches and others were able to move things, and others were even more affected by the orbital changes. But they all had one thing in common. As they reached the age of 16, they all had experienced a painful thing. Weird constellation marks did show up, on not completely random parts of the body, but also not pinpointed places among the signs.

Later scientists discovered there were grades, ranks and even alphas among the affected.

The unaffected or just humans lived in fear.

But as fun as this all is, describing what happened and is happening. It's to complex, and too much to understand for an outsider. After all, this is my story. But nonetheless, it will learn you to understand what happened.