Hair Down.

This is my first SmutShot ever! This is also my first Wattpad Story ever! 🍒
Hinata and Nishinoya are already together in this.
Not my art.
~~~

Nishinoya Yuū walked out of his bathroom and into his bedroom with a towel hanging loosely around his hips. He had just finished his shower, and was about to get dressed. Hinata sat quietly on the other side of the room on his phone. More specifically, on Noya's bed. He was watching Volleyball Sets while waiting for his boyfriend. Noya was going to be helping the middle blocker with his studying, but because they just had practice (and cause Noya was rolling on the ground with his Rolling Thunder's) the Libero decided to have a quick shower.

What he didn't know, was that his hair down was a turn on for Hinata.

"Hey, Yuū-Kun, do you-" Hinata tried to ask, but he looked up and saw that Noya's hair was down. The first year blushed a dark shade and looked down out of embarrassment. Sure, the first year had seen his boyfriend with his hair down before, but this was the first time that they were together, and.... alone. Nishinoya on the other hand noticed this new shyness, and walked over to where Hinata had his head looking down. He smirked, and put his hand under his lover's chin, bringing it up to face him. The ginger's face was a blushing mess, and the only thing the second year thought was how cute he was, before leaning down and placing a soft kiss on his lips.

Hinata melted into the kiss, and when they broke apart he found Noya on top on him, both of them lying on the bed. "Yuū, y-your towel," Hinata stuttered when he noticed how lose the towel actually was. Now whole face was red, and it looked so adorable that Nishinoya had to look away. "Damn it, Shōyo. If you don't stop being this cute I might not be able to hold myself back," the Libero explained to his boyfriend, not moving off of him. At this the first year's brown eyes widened, but he felt somewhat happy. Hinata knew what Noya meant by that, and he actually wanted it.

"Yuū-Kun, I-I'm here," he softly replied, and that was all the permission Nishinoya needed at the moment. He turned his head back at his boyfriend under him, and lent down. Hinata slowly brought his hand to Noya's damp hair and ran a hand through it. The second year then kissed his lover tenderly, showing all his adoration for him. Slowly, the kisses got a little rougher and more desperate, until Noya trailed his mouth to Hinata's earlobe, and started to nip on it. "Ahh!~" the middle blocker moaned out loud, then covered his mouth, embarrassed with the sound that emitted from him.

Yeah, the two have kissed before, but they were always light and soft, so Hinata never needed to let out his voice. Nishinoya on the other hand found it incredibly hot, so he took his boyfriend's hand away from his mouth. "Let me hear your voice, Shō-Chan~" he seduced, and his middle blocker shakily nodded his head. His face was redder then a tomato, but he wanted Noya to be content with what they were doing. Said Libero continued his nipping on Hinata's ear, then teasingly blew hot breath on it, making his boyfriend shiver. The black haired male then went down to the fresh, untouched neck, and laid kisses there, until he decided to leave a hickey. "AhH~!" Hinata moaned, not used to his lover's actions.

Noya suddenly stopped, and straightened his back, looking down at Hinata. The first year thought he did something, until his Libero started to unbutton his shirt. As soon as it was unbuttoned, Noya moved his lips as fast as lightning, training down Hinata's chest, the latter a moaning (and blushing) mess. Noya then licked his lovers nipple, and the middle blocker felt warmth flowing through him. He placed his hands on Noya's bare chest, and started to feel around, getting to know his top half. The black and blond haired male didn't mind one bit: if anything he was happy his boyfriend was comfortable enough to do this sort of thing.

Soon enough, Nishinoya got to Hinata's pants, but before he took them off, Hinata requested something. After he caught his breath and got his vocal cords under control, he spoke. "Yuū-Kun... C-Can I try something with y-your..." Hinata trained off, pointing to Noya's towel. The second year got it in a flash, so he stood up ripped of his towel. Hinata's brown eyes widened at the size of his boyfriend's member, and blushed ferociously when he realized what he was about to do with it. Noya sat back on the bed, and Hinata slithered onto the floor, going on his knees. The ginger looked to his lover for conformation, and when he got a nod, he leant forward.

Hinata licked his boyfriend's member, and Noya almost moaned right there. Hinata then took part of it in his mouth, and began slowly bobbing his head. Nishinoya's member wouldn't fit all the way into Hinata's mouth, so the first year used his hand to massage and pump the area closest to his balls. Noya freely moaned, and gripped the bedsheets hard. If he didn't, who knows what could have happened. "F~Faster~PleAse~" Noya begged, a moaning mess. Hinata wanted to impress his boyfriend their first time, so even though he had next to no idea of what to do, he bobbed his head and moved his hand a little faster. He didn't know if it would be alright at first, but the first year also started to swirl his tongue around Noya's tip, getting a satisfied moan in return.

Soon, Noya felt himself getting close, and he let Hinata know. The first year had no clue that that meant, but he continued nonetheless. A minute later, he heard Noya scream about coming, and he tasted something salty inside his mouth. He didn't know what do do with it, so he swallowed it. He then looked up at his boyfriend, who's blush was just as dark as his own. "T-That was... The h-hottest thing I've e-ever seen," the black haired male admitted, catching his breath. Hinata gave him a smile, then took off his own pants, leaving him in his boxers. He then hopped onto the bed beside his boyfriend, and looked at his member. "T-That's huge!" He exclaimed, blushing even darker, if possible. Noya laughed, then looked his boyfriend in the eyes.

"D-Do you want me to use a condom?" He asked, and Hinata shrugged his shoulders. He did know what a condom was, and didn't exactly like to idea of a glove of plastic being rammed into him. Noya sensed his unease, then explained that he wouldn't. Hinata smiled and looked into his eyes, then to his hair. "You k-know, I really l-like your hair down!" He said, stars in his brown eyes. Noya smiled, then pinned his boyfriend to the bed again. It looked like he gained his strength back. The libero then brought his hand to his lovers, and instructed him to suck on them. The first year was confused, but did it anyways. While he was coating them with saliva, his boyfriend explained what Coming meant. Hinata nodded his head. So that's what he was supposed to say when he felt the warmth inside him building up to the point that it was going to overflow.

Hinata continued to suck on his boyfriend's fingers, and felt a shot of warmth in his lower region when he realized Noya took off his boxers. The ginger realized he had a hard-on, but continued to suck, even when he felt Noya leaving even more hickey's on his neck. The second year then removed his fingers from his lover's mouth, and brought them to Hinata's hole. He slowly stuck on in, and Hinata moaned right off the bat, the sound enough to give Noya a hard-on again. The libero pumped the finger, and even added a second. Hinata felt a bit of pain in the beginning, but then realized he wanted his boyfriend to go faster.

"F~Faster~ Yuū~" he begged, and Noya did as requested. He added a third, then did a scissoring motion with his fingers. Hinata was even more of a moaning mess then his boyfriend was a while ago. Suddenly, the pleasure stopped and Nishinoya took his fingers out, leaving Hinata confused. "He can't have you all tired out before the main event, now can we~~" he seduced, and unaware to his partner, he lined up his member with the ginger's hole. He shoved the thing in without warning, and Hinata screamed out of pain. Noya was two seconds from removing and just calling it quits when his lover told him to move.

Damn, he was so whipped.

Noya started pumping his member in and out. He wasn't fully in yet, but he would wait until his lover was ready for it. Speaking of him, Hinata moaned incredibly loudly. It was a good thing there was nobody else in he house right now. He moaned, grunted, and squirmed, but evidently he was in pure bliss, and Noya hasn't even hit his special spot yet. It was right now, that Hinata pushed Noya over the edge. "D~DaddY~ FaSt~er~!" he basically begged.Boom. The libero shoved his whole member in so far he was balls deep, and then brought it out only to ram back into Hinata at full force, hitting his special spot with no problem. Where did the newfound adrenaline come from? No one knew.

Nishinoya went faster and faster, and then he noticed that Hinata had came once. "How are you doing, my love~" Noya asked, still pumping. "D~Da~Daddy~ CoMinGGg!~" The first year screamed, and then he came for the second time. Noya was really choose as well. He continued to pump, only this time slower and way sloppier, and Hinata moaned, but now they were turning into babbles, and his saliva was trailing. He was overstimulated, and just as Noya realized that he moaned the loudest and hottest one yet, and came into Hinata, he filled his lover to the top and then some. His pumps stopped, and at his last one he didn't even have the energy to remove his exhausted member from his boyfriend. Hinata was about to fall asleep, and the last thing he murmured was "I... Love y...you...." and Noya kissed his forehead before falling asleep on top on him, with Hinata's hand in his hair.