first.

You and your friend were in your room messing around with a new camera Jacob got for his videos. His eyes light up with excitement with his messy hair and his shirt buttons in buttoned in the wrong places.

He played with the different settings in the camera while you pretended to be on your phone when you were actually admiring his shy smile.

"Let's take a picture!" Jacob said. "We can be the first on the camera roll."

You quickly pushed your hair a little in your face because of your insecurities.

Jacob held out the camera to fit the screen on both of you. He accidentally pressed the record button while you and him awkwardly waited for the camera to snap the photo. Jacob's smile got tighter and your teeth gritted as the seconds went by.

"Oh my gosh Jacob it's recording!" you giggled.

You glanced into the screen and took a look at Jacob whose mouth curved into a smile and had was looking at you like you were art.

You looked to your side and he lowered his eyes to yours. He leaned in to kiss you but he accidentally his lips close to your. nose. You and Jacob bumped lips from smiling to big.

You grabbed ahold of his messy brown hair and pulled him into you as you kissed his soft lips.