Chapter 1

CHAPTER 1

(I'm not sure what her name is but I'm going with Ana-Marie) [nickname is 'Anna']

• idc what anyone says, she's gonna be a vampire•

I was inspired by this other book (I've only read the first 2 chapters but I'm gonna stop for now so it doesn't get too mixed up and more or less, copied))

I sat there puzzled. 'What had I done to piss of Romano?' I ask no one but myself... I'm the only one who listens to me anyway. "WHY DON'T YOU GO SUCK SOMEONES BLOOD, HUH?" He asked aggressively. "IF YOU DON'T SHUT UP I'LL DRINK YOUR BLOOD!"' I yelled back. "ROMANIA! IN HERE NOW!!" Rome shouted to me from a few rooms over "Oooo~ you're in trouble~" he teased me, I felt my heart tighten as I trotted over to Bunci.

(grandfather || Romanian) "don't threaten your brother" he calmly smiled. But it had a harsh overtone "but he told me-" I was cut off again. "I don't care, you don't threaten to drink you brothers blood, do you understand me?" He asked.

"îmi pare rău. Nu vorbesc engleză" I casually replied in Romanian. He sceptically looked at me and just told me to apologise to him and waved me out of his office.

I left knowing I at least very pettily got a win against him. I went back to my room where everyone was in their bed. It was a full moon so that didn't help anyone making fun of me. "Don't turn into a bat" belle teased me "ha! Let's just hope she doesn't suck our blood!" Romano teased "you... won't suck my blood... right?" Feliciano innocently asked. "No, I won't"

'He's so sweet, him and Bella are the only two, I know Bella does it in a comforting way, she once told me she really wanted to see me as a bat' I smiled as I fell asleep.

I was jolted awake by a cold liquids splashing my face and causing me to choke. I jolted awake and shouted "BUNCI!" They all -minus Feli and Bella- looked at me "Nonno! Ana-Marie swore!" He shouted. Rome stormed in and grabbed me by the collar.

"WHAT DID YOU CALL YOUR BROTHERS?!!" He yelled in my face. I lost all grip of my emotions and began crying "n-nothing - I swear" I put my hands up in defence "he said Bunci!" Romano accuses me. "WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?!" Rome demanded "it-it's nothing bad-"

"THEN TELL ME!" He continued to yell

"I-it m-means g-grandfather" I stuttered out, scared beyond belief.

He sceptically raised an eyebrow and dropped me, I broke my fall with my hand... that is now likely sprain at the least. Bella and Feliciano came over to help me up and I gratefully accepted their help.

I stood outside his room, I raised my hand to the door and nocked "Romano?" I asked through the door "no! You'll just suck my blood" he said before hysterically laughing "I'm sorry for threatening to do so, I'll leave you be now" I said before walking away.

I walked down the hallway to the dining room where everyone but Lovino and I were seated. "Hello, Anna!" Feliciano greeted. Happily "vampire bitch" Portugal laughed. I felt the smile fall from my face, haha, I'm joking, I'm not happy enough to smile.

"I made pasta!" Feliciano yelled pulling out bowls of pasta. I reluctantly ate it, knowing there was no meat in it. I got to the bottom and there was a sausage in there. I looked up at Feliciano and he smiled down at me. I quickly ate it so no one would steal it, because knowing them they would of.

"Where's ya get that from?" Spain asked pointing to the sausage. "Did ya steal it?" Lovino laughed walking in. "N-no! Feliciano gave it to me!" I tried to defend myself "don't lie about Feliciano to protect yourself!" Rome said entering to room. "You grounded for a week," he said. I dropped my head, letting it bash against the tabletop.