FOURTEEN [Annabeth]

Annabeth POV

I grouped the demigods together after school today. We met at my place.

"Sooooo," I started, as the host of this meeting. Percy was eating cookies, Thalia was toying with her arrows, Nico was looking out of the window, and Leo was building a tiny gadget in his hands. I clapped my hands for their attention. "I've been thinking about the new kids, and I think that we should do the demigod test on them." I say. That caught their attention, they all turn to look at me.

"But why? They look pretty normal." Percy asks, as the seaweed brain he was.

I pointed out the fact that they have been holding back during Clarisse's fighting classes. Thalia rolled her eyes, "yeah, I didn't really expect anything good from that Zayden guy." I sighed and explained how they "tripped" and "stumbled" intentionally. I knew it was fake, but I didn't know why they had to fake it. I wanted to test if they were demigods, if there was some reason that they'd held back. Maybe they were trained by other people, like Meg, [𝚖𝚎 𝚙𝚞𝚝𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚊 𝚃𝙾𝙰 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚘𝚑 𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚕] and were told to keep their identities secrets.

"I don't feel anything demigodly about them, though. They don't even have ADHD, and I don't feel any aura around them. Not around Asher, at least." Nico pointed out from his corner.

"I don't care, it's safer for us to do so, anyway."I reply. So we agreed to arrange a small camping day with a part of the Campers, and to do activities and observe if they were demigods.

"The day after tomorrow, then. Right on the first day of the holiday."

- - -☦︎︎- - -

𝙼𝚊𝚑 𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚜,

𝙸𝚖 𝚜𝚘 𝚜𝚘 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚘 𝚜𝚘 𝚜𝚘 𝚜𝚘 𝚜𝚘 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚝. (⁎⁍̴̛ᴗ⁍̴̛⁎)

𝙸𝚗 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚍𝚎𝚖𝚒𝚐𝚘𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚑𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚜,
𝙱𝚢𝚎𝚎𝚎𝚎𝚎𝚎,

𝚂𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚎𝚝
(*≧ω≦)