#1

The youth in africa are taking up the initiative of being employers by putting their ideas into practice. They are taking up the challenge as the white colar job is dwindling and having extention of retirement age makes the already available jobs be held for a much longer by those already working.
I will make to discuss a few of the initiative the youth have undertaken to making their livelihood different; agricultural sector, online marketing and travel advisory.

Agricultural; on this sector they form a group of around five raise capital to either purchase an incubator to do poultry whereby they make to supply the village with chicks and fertilized eggs, 2nd dig up fishponds to rear mudfish of which does require a lot of labour and or 3rd they can erect a greenhouse to grow short term veggies e.g tomatoes, chillies  which have ready local market.

Online marketing;we are on a digital era and Africa is catching up with technology,  having the youthful age exposed to so much information they have taken up the challenge and started online shops. They are able to provide service at a cheaper and more convinient way as they do provide  range of products/brands just a click away. To attract more customers to their sites the either provide free delivery or coupons to the customers.

Travel advisory; There is a big market yet to be explored that is of marketing tourism sector, Africa has many attractive scenery yet to be explored and having a camera and a good site to post them for the world to see is such a great stride. What more better than having a local helping in hotel booking and scenery best time to visit. e.g Kenya Rising (f.b)