prologue

I had his pale face in my hands, and to be honest, it was quite unreal that he was mine. 

I started tearing up to the fact, that he actually cared about me.

It's just weird to have someone caring about you when you dont really care about yourself.

He always told me to take care of what you have, because you never know when it'll disappear. 

I didn't mostly listen to him, I thought it was quite ridiculous that something might disappear in a matter of a few minutes, or even seconds.

But I never knew that he would disappear, and that was mostly the biggest mistake I've ever done in my life. 

We always ran around the big fields who surrounded my house. 

I had everything I ever wanted in that moment, I was happy and he was happy.

But I never knew that it would take only a few minutes to destroy my whole world, and he was my whole world. 

But he didn't know it.

He always stood infront of me, with his big heart full of love, ready to give me everything and be my everything. 

Of course I wanted him to be my everything, and I wanted to be his everything. 

I even think I even was his everything. 

But that's also the thing, in a matter of a few seconds, you can lose your whole world. 

And I did that.

I lost him, and it's UNFIXABLE.

- authors note -

so yeah, this is the prologue to the first part of my new series "X".

im not used to the fanfic writing stuff, but i have a creative mind and i have so many ideas i want to express.

So i decided that ill write five different stories, one about ashton, luke, michael and calum, and the last one is going to be about all the boys. 

i hope you like it and if you dont, thats cool to. My stuff ain't for everyone. 

Ida xx.