CHAPTER: 2

Getting up in the morning, Ishika found herself in her bed. Remembering the events of last night her throat went dry, so she tried to find a glass on her side table but it wasn't there. She observed one more thing, the frame with their photo was not present too.
"Things have really changed!", thought Isha before getting up and moving towards the kitchen to get some water.

Listening to the door opening, Kaia got up from her seat.
"Good morning!", said Kaia looking at her. Isha drank some water and then just sat besides her.

"What's wrong Isha? Even Randhir didn't tell me anything." After last night. Listening to his name gave her heart a painful squeeze.

"He broke up with me.", said Isha.

"What?! Why?", asked Kaia.

"His family doesn't approve of me because I'm an actress and they have found someone 'worthy' for him.", said Isha remembering his sentence from last night.

"I told you..", Kaia was about to say it but Ishika cut her.

"Kaia, I don't want to be rude but right now I don't want to hear anything which starts from 'I told you...' Nothing can make me feel good and talking about him will just make me feel worst.", said Isha.

"I'm sorry.", said Kaia hugging Isha. Instantly after getting a supporting shoulder, Ishika broke down.

"Why me Kaia?!", asked Ishika in between her sobs. She let out the pain she was holding . She was unable to do it last night as she was just shocked with everything happening so fast in her life.

Kaia had never been through a breakup so she had no idea about what to say to stop her crying. So instead of saying 'I can understand' without actually understanding it, she decided to stay quiet and let her cry her pain out.

After feeling better, Ishika got up to go in her room.
"You go and get fresh till then I'll prepare something to eat.", said Kaia.

After almost 30 minutes, Ishika got out of the room and sat on the dining table. Kaia served her some food and sat opposite to her. After  almost having 2 bites Ishika spoke, "I called his manager to know if he's...."

"Repenting his decision of breaking up with you.", said Kaia completing Isha's sentence.

"....whatever, the manager said that he went for practise! Like really?! I mean! How can he?!" Isha was finding it hard to believe, here she was trying to register the fact that they have broken up and there he had already moved on like nothing happened.

"Just have something first.", said Kaia.

After having her breakfast, both of them sat in the living room watching TV. Isha was just staring at the changing scenes on the screen. Her mind was somewhere else. 'How can he act like it meant nothing?' Thought Ishika.

Suddenly, out of nowhere, Kaia yelled saying, "I have an idea ! It'll make you feel better."

"We should do de-Randhir-fication of this house!", said Kaia getting up and standing in front of her, all excited. Finally she had an idea to help her friend.

"We'll remove everything that is related to Randhir from this house!",

"Every corner of this house have his memories. To do that process I need to shift out of this house!", said Ishika. Listening to this Kaia lost her excitement and sat beside her again.