chapter 1

A/N - This idea has been in my head for a while, enjoy :)

With Harry

In the cupboard under the stairs Harry lay wheezing whilst his hand was softly gripping his broken arm. The smell of sex lingered in the air and it disgusted Harry, his relatives were the worst of the worst, he didn't even think that uncle Vernon would've ever gone this far. He had wrapped his belt around Harry's wrists, who had been too weak to do anything about it. He had then proceeded to rape Harry multiple times over the summer whilst Harry could do nothing but endure it.

It was his last week of summer holidays before going back to his home, hogwarts. It would be his sixth year at Hogwarts and of one that would be without Sirius who had died during the fight at the ministry. Harry couldn't bear to think about Sirius's death and how he had had a part in causing it. Too many deaths laid on his shoulder and he didn't think he could take much more but he would fight for Ron and Hermione who had been with him every step of the way. They sent mails every week to check how he was doing and yes they did know about the abused. Harry had tried to tell Dumbledore but he had said that Harry was exaggerating and he needed to be where the blood wards would protect him from Voldemort.

Harry had decided that he had had enough of Dumblefuck and was going to run away to Diagon alley where he would meet with Hermione. Even being with Voldemort would be better than this, this place. At this point in life there was nothing he feared more than the male species.He just wanted to get away from this dreadful place. He wanted to go some place where he was wanted, where he could be himself and not get beaten black and blue because of it. He wanted to be free of his duty to the wizardry world. He didn't want to fight Voldemort, not anymore. He was just too tired.

He gasped in pain as he moved too much, jolting his bruised rib. The pain was just a constant reminder of why he was beaten. He was a freak - freak of nature. His so called relatives had made sure that Harry knew what he would always be - a weak freak who couldn't even save his own godfather. He was stupid to think he could ever get away from the pain, he would never. Not as long as he was living in his relatives house.

Harry had always dreamed of having a family. If he could, it would be with Draco. Draco was his longtime crush, not that Draco knew about it. But he often dreamed of him and Draco living in a secluded town with two children who were the sweetest little things. But that's all it was, a dream. That would NEVER happen, his uncle had made sure of that. Harry was filthy, he felt dirty. He felt as if he would never be able to touch another boy ever again in fear of being assaulted. He was scared.

Harry was drawn out of his thoughts when his eyes were slowly closing due to lack of sleep. He was terrified that if he closed his eyes or went to sleep his uncle would come in and rape him whilst he was sleeping. It wouldn't have been the first time. He decided that this would be the only time he would let himself sleep. He couldn't be weak anymore. 

A/N - What did you think? I'd always appreciate constructive critisim and comments about what you like and what you don't. Feel free to say your own opinion :)