one

Aliya needed food.

She needed shelter.

 She had walked down the forest shivering in fear and cold. Her face was dripping wet and her clothes were drenched from the heavy downpour. Her teeth shattered with every slow step. She was all alone in the cold dark forest and she had fallen twice since she could not see clearly through the bushes, trees and rocks ahead. For the past 6 hours she had been on foot, hungry, looking for a cave or a shed or anything feasible to get her out of the rain. She could not stay under the trees, no, not under those demonic-looking giants that swayed in the midnight sky and had claws called branches that might devour her. She wouldn't dare.

Before Aliya was in this mess, she had a life. She had a phone, a job, a home and she had him, Pierre. Pierre, her boyfriend was the same heartless bastard that threw Aliya out of their own home so he could be with his newly found chick.
Flash B.

Ally had just come back from visiting her widowed dad in Rancouver and she arrived two days earlier than what she planned. She arrived at the small home that she shared with her boyfriend. She and Pierre lived in quiet area since they both didn't fancy city life and it suited them. Ally had told Pierre that she was going to be with her dad for the week and come back on a Friday. came in from the back door to surprise her boyfriend, Pierre but eventually heard moanings coming from their bedroom.

"Babe?"she called as she dropped her luggage.

She immediately heard Pierre cuss and another female voice ask Pierre what was going on. Ally rushed to their room and saw what she hoped she'd never see; Pierre entangled in the bed sheets with another woman. Suddenly there were tears in her eyes.

"Pierre, how could you do this to me? I thought you loved me but now you're with some other girl."She screamed.

She could not believe that this was actually happening. Pierre was her knight in charming armor, her love, her everything and now he was cheating on her.

"Ally, get out!"Pierre ordered.

Shock ran through Ally's bones. Wasn't this bastard supposed to be sorry or something?
Pierre got up from the bed and again ordered her to leave.

"What the hell is wrong with you, Pierre?"

" I don't get why I have to put up with you! Look Ally, what we have is over and it doesn't make sense to work it out."

"Pierre, please don't do this," she begged," I still love you and-"

"Well I never did. Just go and get the heck out of my front porch!" he said with disgust.
"Raine babe, help me get that luggage out of here." Pierre turned and went back in to call his new girlfriend. He came back out with the brunette plastic-faced girl. Her lips alone reminded Ally of a funny looking inflated balloon ready to blow up any minute.

But the bastard left Ally for that 'thing'. He was really kicking her out after the two years spent together.
End of Flash B.

Anger burned within Aliya as she remembered what Pierre did to her. Who did the fool think he was? She wished she killed him if she had the chance. Though, Pierre