🌟(Prologue) Shooting stars🌟

A normal day, she thought. Just a little longer...

BBBRRINGGG!

"Yes! School's out!"

The young girl rushed home as quick as possible, rushing to the door to her apartment. "Dad? I'm home!"

"Hana, dear!" Her dad cried out, concerned for his daughter. "You can't just rush off to the park now, don't you have homework?"

Hana was in a slump at the word "homework." Despite that, she knew what she had to say:

"I don't have homework, dad! It's the start of the summer!"

"I see. And I suppose you want me to bring my cellphone?" He knew she had one, but she was very forgetful so he didn't want to take any chances. "...Very funny, dad."

~time skip~

At last, the park. She couldn't help but head straight to the playground and get a head start on the corkscrew slide. Oddly, though, she preferred the forest part of it where she could play pretend. She loved to climb the trees like a silly little monkey and make little dirt castles for the worms. 

After several hours of riding the spring horses with a daisy chain she made, she headed home with her dad, tuckered out.

"Dad... can I stay awake a little longer? I wanna look at the stars" Hana said, barely even sleepy. 

"Alright, sweetie. I heard there's going to be shooting stars." Hana perked up at the thought. "You mean I'll get to make a wish?" "Of course, sweetie!"

~time skip~

"Dad, look!" Hana was very cheerful, and she knew what she wanted to wish for.

"I wish I could have the best adventure of the summer." Her dad smiled and hugged her, as he chimed "I just know it will come true."

She slept easy knowing her wish, but she didn't know something else: 

Someone else made a wish.

And both were soon to be granted.