one

Pilot (the first chapter is short!)
Also I will put a song at the top of each chapter so you can listen to it while you read the chapters!

Nice to meet ya - Niall Horan

The elevator is going up slowly with a creek as it stops to let a man on. He smiles at me as he goes to stand next to me, "so what floor are you on?" He says with a smiles before pressing the button for his floor. "Top one." I said with a yawn. We stood in silence until we got to his floor, "bye" the man said sharply. All I did was smile until the elevator door shut and thought to myself how boring it was today. I finally got to my floor, with the room 1828 and scanned my keycard. As soon as I got in I locked my rooms door I ran lay on my bed as my day tired me out, I did need some sleep as I had a job interview the next day

The next day

I got up very fast from bed and got my self ready for the day, I went in for a shower, brushed my teeth, dried my hair, had some breakfast. Before I walked out the door I looked in the mirror and gave me self a mini pep talk that I hoped my interview went smoothly. I looked my rooms door and headed for the elevator, I slowly tapped on the elevator button waiting for it to come up, I waited there for atleast 5 minutes and there was no sign. So I pressed it again and again until I gave up and slouched onto the ground and waited. I'm happy that I got up earlier so I wouldn't miss my interview.

10 minutes later

I heart some shouting but I guess it just was them trying to fix the elevator. I thought I was the only one on this floor until someone's door opened, it was a man. With short curly hair and  very cute dimples when he smiled, he pressed the button on the elevator and asked "why are you sitting there love?"

Emily's mind: Love, nobody's ever called me that before. It's weird, but I kind of like it. I think he may be British. I am not entirely sure.

"Oh the elevator is not working, I've been sitting here for nearly 10 minutes and it's still not came." I said awkwardly, "That's weird." "Yes I know I heard some shouting from down stairs, so I think they may be trying to fix it?" I said quickly, "hopefully". "Well we could be here for a while." He sighed. "What's your name?" He said politely. "My name is Emily, Emily Alwood." "That a lovely name" He said. "So are you British?" "Well yes I am love"

Emily's mind : Love again?

"Love at the end of the sentence?" "Is this what you brits say?" Emily said, "Oh right." "Well I guess it's just a thing that us brits tend to say?"
"well it's weird." "Well your not British, you wouldn't understand love."

Emily's mind: I swear to god he's said it just to annoying me and I'm not having it.

He slowly but his back to the wall and sliding his back down until he reaches the floor, He fixed his hair before putting his hand out for me to shake the man said "hi I'm Harry styles", "nice to meet you Harry Styles." Emily said while shaking Harry's hand.