9 Months

9 MONTHS

Epilogue

 “We can’t do this,” I said. “Not here, not now.”

“Yes we can!” Jamie exclaimed. “Your home alone!”

“Yeah; I know…” Jamie interrupted me by pushing me down onto my parent’s bed.”

“Where do they keep their stuff?”

“What?” I asked.

“Condoms, where do they keep them?”

“Jamie! I said no”

“Whatever,” he shrugged. Yet he still got out his rather large [A/N You know what] d-ck and stripped me down.

“Stop!” He started doing the do.

I couldn’t help it- it felt so good, it felt nice, but at the same time it hurt, I should of fought back, but I let him carry on.

“See, that wasn’t so bad now, was it?" Jamie asked after he had cased away his d-ck.

“Why did you do that? I told you not to!”

“Damn, Angela. We have been together for ages, I thought we were ready!”

“No,” I turned bright red, “you were ready, but I wasn’t!”

“Sorry, babe.” He leaned in for a hug but I blocked it with my hand.

“No; Jamie. I thought we were perfect for each other. You were the only guy that didn’t want me for my curves or my b--bs. I thought you were different.” I scoffed. “I actually thought you were different. But I guess you are the same as all the other boys out there. Jamie…we are done!” I said. “Let me be classy and escort you to the door.”

When I had shut and locked the door, I leant on it and out my hand on my head. My v---na was burning. You see; the side effects where happening already! I moved my hand towards my scalp and ran my hand through my brown, greasy, wavy hair.

I was hungry.

My mum and step dad where on a cruise (3 days) celebrating their 10 year anniversary. They got married when I was 7. Mum had left a note saying that she had left enough food for a ‘big, growing girl like me’ in the fridge, but I hadn’t checked to make sure. She also had left a $10 so that I could go and buy anything I needed; she knows that she isn’t the best organiser/packer out there.

Surely enough there was hardly anything in the fridge.

In the fridge there was: a large chunk of cheese and ham- which was probably out of date, semi skinned milk and a plastic container full of mac and cheese. I sighed and muttered under my breath “Great mum. $10 is supposed to help me fill this fridge for 3days?”

Surprisingly it did! At our local mini mart I was able to scrape enough money to buy a bag of potatoes, a whole turkey (it was nearly thanksgiving and I wanted to make my mum and step dad a turkey for when they come back), a bag of mixed vegetables, cheese, wholemeal bread and a pack of pills for my headache; don’t worry! They were prescribed by my doctor.

The best thing about that was that I had $3.56 left!

I danced home in joy knowing that I had spent my money wisely and was ready to manage  my own life when I turn 18. I looked like a complete idiot in my jogging bottoms, tank top and with my mini mart plastic bag on my wrist.

The next day

The next day was a Sunday. Before my mum remarried, Sunday was always our lazy day. We would lie in the bed we shared until noon- wake up do our hygiene process, have breakfast and then go out on the town. And my out of the town I mean hit the town centre and look at all the stuff on sale in Wal-Mart. Maybe I would do the same thing, but with a friend, and not my mum.