Chapter 1

Danielle's P.O.V

Donny rushes in My room "Danielle wake up were almost late for school hurry up get up and get dressed".

I Responded "Donny get out 10 more minutes I NEED BEAUTY SLEEP im tired i was up all night doing that stupid science project'.

"Theres no time for that get up,and you actually care about school wow i thought you just didnt care and let the nerds do your projects thats what do now get up before mom and dad start yelling"donny yelled while tugging on my cover to get me up.

"Donny i actually do my own work, now im up see , get out so i can get dressed and close the door on your way out" i responded.

"No way so you can plop yourself back on your bed you close your own door im going to my room to get ready bye nells " my annoying twin said while going out of my incredibly huge and fabulous bedroom

I yelled back " Danny dont call me that ,My name is danielle, not nells"

I got up from my queen sized bed went to my walk-in closet my dad has redesigned to fit my taste.What should i wear today Red maxi dress with Gold heels or my black high-low dress with my purple sandals .......Whatever i just wear my black dress with my sandals .I got into my shower washed up washed my hair then got out wrapped my Versace towels around my hair then around my body , Lotioned up with my lotion from bath and body works ( Forever Red ) and slipped into my dress,brushed my teeth,applied some of my make up then headed for my parents door and yelled "Mom ,Im ready to go,are you ready"

Donny creeped up from behind and scared me, I tried to show like I wasn't scared at all that didnt go very well

so donny laughed in my face then yelled to our parents door "Mom ,can we go now i dont want to be anymore late then we already are" then he loked at me with a ~Its all your fault~ look

I said "what are you looking at me for ,beauty and elegance takes time"with a smirk

Mom finally opened the door and said" Okay ,lets go and donny your sister is right thats why i took so long, i may be 34 but i still rock it like a goddess"

With Mine and My brothers mouths wide open we both said in unicin "Mom,don't ever say that again"

she responded in southern tone "why you know your mom still got it"

My mouth still wide open i pointed to my brother mouthing the words you got this one then he said"Mom come on lets go you've embarrased yourself enough, come on get your keys start up the car "while patting her back then on the way to school i turned on the radio and Drunk in love-Beyonce was playing.

I started singing

"I been drinking, i been drinking ,why cant i keep my fingers off you baby i want you na na drunk in love"

I was rudely interrupted " Ok beyonce lets go we have school to go to remember "

I responded "oh shoot ,mom can you drop off my science project later thanks love you bye"

Before i could quickly close the door she yelled "Ok muffin love you too see ya later "

I turned around and gave her a look like dont ever say that again i have a reputation to maintain .

I turned back to my brother and he was laughing "Ha ,mom called you muffin in front of school ,damn good luck trying to sweep that off your plate " in a mocking voice.

I dont think he heard me beacause i kept whispering to myself "i cant wait to get my own car" i quickly flipped my hair back and put some strands of hair in the front since it was windy i wanted the wind to catch it as i walked through the school doors.

Everyone stared nothing new to me of course our birthday was in 2 weeks and everyone ,well almost everyone was invited to our new years eve birthday bash so we could count down the new year and our birthday its the only actual day america counts down .

My brother mindlinked me ~Incredible entrance think we should fashionably late from now on ~

I mindlinked back ~No and have dad kill us before we meet our mates and our birthday no thankyou id like to be on time to make sure everyone see's that we have arrived~

The dumbo mindlinked me back ~good point ~

"Yea,ya think " i just said to him

Our crew came up to us who includes(Genny ,Rick,Yosi ,Kat,and Russell) small group i know but we dont want to be to big and we dont let in just anybody to our crew Genny was French nd had long brown hair almost as long as mine on the cheerleding squad ,sophomore ;Rick was Jamaican and was the quarterback for Jv,sophomore;Yosi was our little freshman she was Japanese with long black hair to the middle of her stomach;Kat was Russell's twin like us except for that they were mixed and they are sophomores the both play Basketball they're mixed with French ,Indian, and Itailan Kat had shoulder length hair and Russell had short spiked hair both extremely tall

We started talking about the party and how we would all find our mates and also why me and Donny were late i pleaded guilty in that conversation since me and donny missed first period thank god we hated first period math it always made us sleepy and mom had to bring us starbucks so we walked to 2nd period my favorite class culinary yay who doesnt love food.

I walked in the room and saw my group so i said "Does anyone know what we're cooking today " They all said they didnt know

I went up to the teacher and said "Hi,Mrs.Lipsky what are we cooking today"

She replied "Hi,Danielle we are cooking bluberry pie today so tell your group to get prepared so we can start right away"

I said back to her "Okay ,Thankyou "

I walked back over to my group and everyone wrote down what they were doing on the little slip of paper she handed out to us, Kat was late to class as always and was going to miss out on some of the things she had to know so I would always tell her what we were doing when she finally came to class

I walked over to her and said " Oh,Look who's finally arrived to class done making out with your boyfriend already "

Kat responded " Girl,Shut up if you had a boyfriend you would know how hard it is to stop kissing and go to this boring class"

I almost yelled at her but kept calm and said "KAT, you know I don't want a boyfriend after Derek he hurt me bad so I just decided to focus on school til I find my mate "

"Danielle, I know Derek hurt you but you haft to move on don't let him get a hand over you , Your letting him see that your hurting "

"Kat you'll never understand til your heart is truly bro.."I was cut of by the devil himself Derek

"Awww ladies talking about me again ,oh hey nells how's finding your mate going,never mind shouldn't have asked guessing by how I see your still alone"

...............

A/N: Hey everybody this is my first werewolf book so I would appreciate you guys reading on ,commenting and voting ,Thanks see ya later bye

-Rae Kalon