•~*One*~•

Giggles filled the room as the phone rang, the effect of a game of truth or dare. Diana shushed Chloe, a 13 year old blonde girl, once more as she had stated before, "If he answers and heard you giggling the prank won't work." which had seemed to work.

Diana let a sigh of relief as she heard the call had gone to voicemail. As if on cue, Chloe's mom had went to the doorway as she spoke "Diana's father will be coming to pick her up soon."

Chloe nodded a bit reluctantly as she looked up at her mom. Diana looked over at Chloe, noticing the small frown on her face "I'll see you at school tomorrow, it won't be long before we see each other again." She said to lighten her mood,  and it usually did, but this time was a bit different. She had hesitated to agree with Diana, which she had never done before and it did make Diana a bit nervous to see that. It didn't take very long before a knock came on the front door and her father was at the front door to pick her up. Diana stood up, and Chloe followed suit. Diana hugged Chloe as a goodbye as he said "See ya tomorrow!" She said happily as she pulled away from the hug and walked over to the front door, giving one more wave to Chloe before the door  closes behind her.
"Have fun?" Diana's stepfather, Aaron, asked.
Diana nodded "Yeah, though it was a bit strange." She said.
"How so?" Aaron has asked, in which Diana just shrugged.
"I don't know. It's hard to explain." She said, which Aaron just nodded to.
*************************************
AN// I know this is really short, but I promise the chapters will get longer! You may be wondering why in the description it said Dakota and why it says Diana in here, but soon it will all make sense, I promise!