After

"Lisaaayahhh" the Sound of the voice is echoing Outside the Hospital Room.

"Yahhh!!You Monkey I told you to buy me Ice cream just for me to eat aishhh" Jennie Screaming Out with her annoyed face.

"Yahh.. you don't have to shout. It's not even my fault that your sleeping there and the ice cream is getting melt what do you want me to do. Aishhh!!" The latter Screaming back.

"And besides Your not allowed to eat Sweets today. Your doctor gonna kill me with her needles if I give you sweets." Lisa Said.

"But still you bought me that. And eat it at the same time" Jennie fight back. Rolling her eyes.

"Come on. I'm sorry actually I bought it just to make  annoyed you and not for you to eat it. We both know that you are not allowed to eat sweet because of your sugar level I promise after this I will buy you anything you want Okay. I'm sorry"Lisa said while Hugging Jennie and kissing her forehead.

3 months later
"Mrs. Kim I know this is not gonna be easy for you but at least learn to accept what ever happens. We both know that she's not getting better." Dr. Kang Suelgi Says shes been Jennie's Doctor since she  first diagnose that she has a brain tumour the doctor became close to the family since then.

"I know in I'm trying trust me doctor kang I'm really trying. Tho it's not easy for me that every time I see her I need to fake a smile. That I need to mask my sorrow and I need to be strong. My daughter you she's the only one I have she's the only one that keep me goin. I don't know how. To cope up if she gone. Isn't the children is the same one who buried They parents and not the other way around?" Mrs Kim said to doctor kang.

"I know, I know this is not easy For Me too you know  That Ive been friends with Jennie too since then. And I'm trying best to find her a best doctor in town and heck the whole world. But they'll saying the same. And I don't know what else to do." Doctor kang trying to make Mrs Kim feel better.

"I know. I know and I'm thankful that we found a doctor like you." Mrs. Kang smiled at her.

5 Months later..

"Lisaaa The Heck is wrong with you this is not you the wedding will be start in hour and so. But you still not ready?" The irritating voice of her best friend Jisoo echoing the whole building

"Fine Fine here I come here I come chu. Gosh your so annoying." Lisa said while putting her make high heels as fast as she can. And walk through the door.

"Whaaatt" jisoo rolling her eyes to sigh of her friend in front of her.

"The Heck is wrong now chu. I'm ready look. " Lisa turning around while showing her dress to Jisoo

"Whatever let's go."

At the church.
She's standing in front of the church while waiting for the most beautiful bride she ever seen. The bride is wearing the white elegant wedding gown and a long yard veil in her head like she always wanted to be. The tears fallin from her eyes the wedding song is all she hear and she feels like they're the only person in that church.

"She's beautiful" Lisa said while smiling with her bestfriend.

"Jennie Will be very happy if she was here. She always told me that Rosie will be beautiful with those gown chu. She was always told me that this wedding is goin to be perfect."

5 months Ago.

"Lisa you know i sometimes wondering what it feels like to be a bride. You know wearing those while elegant wedding dress and the endless length of a veil in my head a white flowers around the church. And of course the wedding song is playing background. While my one and only love is waiting for me at the end of the church." She's smiling with Lisa while she's telling her dream wedding with her.