Computer Ghost

Warning:The questions ask is for you ALL to answer. The title may not actually make sense since the story is...different fron what is taled abt? anyway ENJOY!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hailey finally gave a gift to the man she have been crushing on. She was so exited but little did she know that her crush…wouldn’t accept it. Afraid that she will cry, he accept it after her 3rd try. The remaining time of the day she was nervous because of her crush not accepting her gift or at least she was having a flash back of what happened in her head again, and again. That made her feel bad. And on the way…she was crossing the street her mind somewhere else she gets hit by a car. And eventually died or so. But she was on of us, human, a person, and a writer in a certain website called Wattpad. She had stories there and she have dreamt of writing or finishing a book. Her soul not accepting her sudden death she decided to finish what she started. But she barely remembers about her life as a human, a living creature or a soul with a body was like. She just continued not caring, not understanding why she had to die.

Is she dead?

Can something be done?

What really happened?

Will this all change, is it possible?

Can someone prevent this from happening?

Shall I tell the tale from the beginning?

Or let it all end here and now?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tell me if this should be a prologue or something....N U HAV 2 ANSWER ALL THE QUESTIONS!!

or no continuation myb...hm...