Faith change.Enter the dragon warrior

Konnichiwa minna san!!😊😊 Authour kun here so this is another fanfiction of my story.I recently read many fanfiction of kamen rider and other tokusatsu especialy when it was xKimetsu No Yaiba fanfiction, so I decided to make one of my childhood tokusatsu hero and it is....Madan Senki Ryukendo!!..So hope you guys will enjoy to read my story and comment anything you want AS LONG IT'S NOT FULL OF SHIT...so enjoy

Ancient Dragon Warrior pt1

Fps POV

ugh.....where...am..i?
.
.
.
.
.
.
Kenji..
.
.
.
Huh??
.
.
.
.
Wake Up...Kenji
.
.
.
.
.
Who are you?
.
.
.
Wake up..choosen one...
.
.
.
*Gasp* *pant* *pant* who is that..me..the choosen one..

As I wake up, I was laying at my futon in the old house I grew up after my Mom and Dad past away few years ago.Yes it might be old..but what can I say *shruge* you have to survive to live.

That was I saw a strange odd thing beside me.It was like a toy or something and it resemble as a dragon head with a note left on.I begin to read it and what I was surprice is that this odd thing is called Gekiryuken and the last part of that note says "Go and defeat all the demons and akuma, Madan Senki Ryukendo".

What the is Madan Senki Ryukendo and why is thing is called Gekiryuken except demons and akuma because this thing is real and if you walk alone at night..Your Dead..and that is why the demon slayer cors establish so they can defeat all demon and the boss of it...Kibutsuji Muzan...Hell, I hate that guy to but I felt bad cuz I didn't take participate to become the demon slayer.

As I get up i feel a little be hungry and as i was about to go outside....Well I'll be damn...It's night and I waste my time sleep at my futon but didn't notice i overslept..*facepalm*. Shit, this is the worst.

I don't hasitate to go outside to buy some food and there I see many food stall open at this night..Fiuhh well it's lucky to see lights and many people around here having fun and exciment while me..heh..I might be young but I still my parents even i belive they will always watching me up there. May they rest in peace Kami-sama.

It was midnight, I have to hurry to get back to my house before i stumble some demons that lurking outside to eat people. As I was running, I sence something but I feel...strange...It was like someone was trying to take ove my body and when I was fighting back i can't help for the pain i felt for it. And that was the time i blank out

*Thud*

As I wake up i was in the dark hollow and then i saw a blue dragon and it was about to twords me.."what the-!?" it flew to me but i didn't feel...anything..But then i saw a figure standing in front of me.The figure had and armor on that reasemble a dragon theme and his sword..it's just look like that odd thing or Gekiryuken.

The figure look me and spoke...

??:You finally wake up, Kenji

Kenji: How do you know my name?

??: How should I don't your name?... Obviously, You are..Me

Kenji:Naaaaaaniiiii??!!!! If you were me?, Who are you?!

??: I am the warrior who protect humanity from danger and keep the world peaceful from any treats. You can call me...Ryukendo! Raijin!

I was amzed that the figure who stand in front of me is a warrior who called him self Ryukendo and I was surprice that I am that warrior but there so so much to ask but..

Kenji: If you said that?...why am i still right here and you said "protect people from treats" that means i have to hurry and save the other!

Ryuken:Woah!Woah! hold on i know you in a hurry but i have to say with great power comes great responsibility and if you want to awake your power you have one condition