One in a million

.

Disclaimer: I do not own Fifty Shades Trilogy

.. 💖

THIS STORY IS SET IN AN ALTERNATE UNIVERSE. (A/U)

..

.

Christian - Ana ... The billionaire - The nurse

.

.

Ana stood at his doorstep, about to knock on the large, wooden door. But before she could make her next move, the door swung open.

"Good morning, Miss Steele" Taylor said, and gave her a small smile.

"Good morning" Ana replied, and smiled too." Am I too early?"

"No, Miss." he told her." You're just in time... follow me, please"

"OK" She said.

The moment she stood in the large living room, Christian walked down the stairs.

"Morning, Ana" he said, the second their eyes met.

"Morning" she replied, and yelped softly, when he grabbed her and captured her lips with his own.

He kissed her passionately, wanting to show her how much he had missed her.

"Wow" she said, her eyes still closed, after they broke the kiss.

"You can say that again." he replied, and held her close." I love you... and missed you"

Ana couldn't help, but feel so 'giddy'. Well, that was the word Kate used the day before." Missed you too... and love you"

He smiled, and kissed her on the tip of her nose. "Ready to go camping?" Christian asked, and then grabbed his camping gear.

Ana nodded in response." Oh, I can't wait" she told him." Will Taylor be joining us?"

"Nope..." he replied." Just you and me"

"Don't you need him though?" she asked, and gave him a concerned look.

"No, the person who had been stalking me for three months has been arrested" he explained, making Ana sigh in relief.

"Well, that's good"

"Indeed it is." he said, and placed a hand on her upper arm" I can handle myself you know"

"Oh, yes I know" Ana replied, and thought about two nights before.

They were on a date, and while they were on the dance floor, a drunken man provoked Christian. At first he ignored said man, but when he touched Ana, Christian lost his patience and punched the man in his face. Well, after that, the drunkard disappeared.

"So, let's go!" she heard him say, taking her out of her thoughts.

He was so excited, and so was Ana. Christian was looking forward to the camping trip, while she was excited for other things. The only thing she was able to focus on right now, was how much fun they're about to have this weekend.

Together... As a couple.

She was a nurse at the ER, and had a very hectic work schedule, but she and Christian made it work.

Ana also was a mother. Her six year old daughter, Piper, was staying with her grandfather Ray, while she was spending quality time with Christian.

Those two surely were having a blast together... in other words, Ray was surely spoiling little Piper rotten.

"I miss her" She heard Christian say, as he placed his luggage in the trunk of her SUV." I wish we could bring her along"

As those words reached her ears, Ana's heart melted into a puddle. Christian was crazy about her daughter, and even talked to her about adopting Piper.

"As soon as we're married, Ana. I want her to be my daughter too" he had told her five weeks ago.

"Hey, are you alright?" she heard him say, taking her out of her heavenly thoughts.

She nodded, and swallowed her tears." I'm fine... I miss her too, but my father insisted on looking after her this weekend"

"Well, Piper is a sweetie, of course her grandpa wants to spend time with her." Christian pointed out." So, have you already picked out where you want to go camping?"

"Huh? Do I have to choose?" Ana questioned." Why don't you pick one"

Christian smiled in response." Okay, I'll choose a spot. But don't say I didn't ask you to take your pick."

Ana shook her head at that. "No, I completely trust you to choose well, Christian" She responded, smiling widely at him.

Christian always liked how her blue eyes twinkled, whenever she smiled. In his opinion, it made her look ten times prettier. He wished that he could make her smile often, so he could enjoy that twinkle more.

(Like every single day for the rest of their lives)

After they had everything they needed for the trip, Ana slid behind the wheel of the car, while Christian buckled up...

And then, they drove away from the mansion in the direction of a small adventure.

Christian smiled from ear to ear, and said." Here we go"

.........................

Note: This is a two-shot. 

Thanks for reading my work. 

J