Your In A Bad Mood

Michael: When your in a bad mood, Michael always thinks it's his fault & panics until you finally cave in & tell him what's wrong. It's usually because of stress for exams or a job interview your preparing for. When he finds out he usually brings you ice cream & cuddles with you. He also cuddles you close to him & reassures you that you'll nail it. He's really the best boyfriend ever.

Luke: Luke knows when your in a bad mood when you sit in the corner & read a book, and you basically hate reading. He usually sits facing you pouting & you would often glance over your book to see him the same position for several minutes. When you can't take any more of his constant teasing, you snuggle up to him & apologise for being so ignorant. Yours arms would be wrapped around his chest & his large hand would trace circles, soothing you. Both of you would sit in silence & just enjoy each others presence & your bad mood erased.

Ashton: You would be super 'touchy' when your in a bad mood because you try not to show it, but Ashton always notices. Also sometimes you would frown which is always so noticeable because your always such a cheery & up-beat person.
"I've had such a bad day today. I'm sorry for being all glum." You said slouching beside Ashton, trying to cuddle into his chest.
"Y/N you could've told me so we could've cuddled a lot longer." He said softly kissing your forehead. You smiled weakly, still feeling guilty for not admitting to him earlier. However you still felt so lucky to have someone like him.

Calum: "I hate work!" You growled slamming your keys on the counter-top of your shared apartment with your boyfriend Calum. You had a really horrible day today, lots of paper work & your boss was putting pressure on you. When you was in a bad mood, you had several mood swings & get aggravated over every little thing. Calum knew exactly what the cure was to your bad. Take-away, Netflix & lots of hugs & kisses. You would normal curse under your breath as your traipsed around your kitchen, making coffee from you & Calum. Often he would come up behind you & snake his arms around your waist & whisper sweet nothings in your ear to calm you down. When your finally calmed down you would slip into your onesies (matching ones❤️) & cuddle on the sofa. Sometimes he would carry you to bed because you fell asleep on his chest. All your worries are forgotten.

A/N: I thought this imagine was cute (especially the Calum one hehe). Thanks so much for reading loves.
vote,comment & read on!