Finally Got an Idea: Chapter Four!!!!

Hey guys! Hope you missed me!! I couldn't think of anything to continue this, but I finally sat pondering and was able to come up with something!!!!!

Love you guys!

~Flyingtigers101

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

I just looked in shock at the man standing in front of me. The last time I had seen him was in a casket. At his funeral. When we had put him in the ground.

"But! You were dead!" Natalie exclaimed looking like she was about to faint.

"As you can see, I am not dead. Otherwise I would not be here, To fix America's mess." He said with a glare that could kill.

I stood there stunned. I was now terrified. I started to look for a way out, but there was none.

"America, there's no way out.." Elise said looking over to me with a worried expression on her face.

"That is where you are correct, that is why I chose this exact location." He said smiling evily.

"What are you going to do to us?" Natalie said shaking a little bit.

"I'm not going to do anything," He said as he made a hand gesture I didn't understand. Three people stepped forward, Anne, Aspen, and Kriss. (Sorry for misspelling that earlier wasn't really thinking)

I gasped and stepped forward towards Anne, one of my maids that had gone missing in the attack where Rebels had dressed up as guards. Anne lifted her hand and aimed a gun at me. I froze. Then I saw her hand swing around and aim at the king, as did aspen. The only one who didn't was Kriss who was frozen not expecting this turn of events.

"Run My Lady!" Anne commanded and all I could do was grab Natalie and Elise's hand and run. At the flight of the stairs, I turned to see anne falling to the ground, a red splotch growing over where her heart would be.

"Anne!" I screamed fighting trying to get back to where she had fallen.

I started to sob, and I felt a push shove me up the stairs. Aspen was now shoving us all up, as fast as we all could manage. I finally snapped out of the thoughts of Anne and started to run faster. She had sacraficed herself for me. We finally made it to the main level but we didn't stop running there. We continued until I heard a bang from behind me and I saw aspen fall clutching his arm.

"Mer, Run." He said looking up at me pleedingly.

I looked from aspen back to the person running at us, and I sprinted at him, kicking off my shoes so I could go faster, to my suprise it was not the king. It was Kriss.

***

Sorry to leave you on a spoiler, I will update as soon as possible! I have to go now, love you fellow Wattpadians!

~Flyingtigers101