I Love You...

Y/N is a "yōukai"

She had a thigh length, straight, silky, strawberry blonde hair, pastel pink eyes, juicy apricot-colored lips, and pale white skin...

She wears a baby pink knee length thin strapped dress, tight and long sleeved turtleneck white knee high socks, black doll shoes, and wears a cute fox mask

And she had a friend named Gin...

yōukai's live forever and will only disappear because of a specific "curse" and both of you have the same curse...

That curse is, if a person made skin contact with you... You will vanish into thin air and will never be alive again...

You always hangout from the first day you met which is a really long time when you were both 6 years old in appearance... You are both 18 in appearance...

But Gin met this little girl

They hung out until summer came..

And it seems like... He forgot about you...

And you just left... You hid from them... You don't want to bother them...

-------------------------------------------------------------

Years had passed... You still kept hiding... Gin keeps finding for you after he takes Hotaru out of the forest... But you dont want to shoe up... Gin didn't know you had this feelings for him... So you just let it be...

You saw how did Hotaru looked at Gin... She's in-love with him...

And the most painful part is...

You know that Gin loves her too...

_________________________________________

Until the next day... They decided to go in the festival... And you secretly followed them

They hung out like how the two of you used to hang out before...

You just stared at them... They look so happy... So in-love

_________________________________________

They left at night so Gin will walk Hotaru outside the forest... You followed behind un-noticed...

They were talking... Until they stoped... Gin...

Gin gave his mask to Hotaro and put it on her face...

He kissed her through the mask

"ohh......" then a tears fell from your blurry eyes... And you decided to hide behind the tree

Then u saw them walk again and you just sat there behind the tree

_________________________________________

Then there's two children running and one of them tripped... Then Gin chaught the little boy up so he won't hit the ground... Then the boy and the girl left...

Suddenly... Gin's hand glowed... You felt a 'PANG' in your chest..... This pain is way more painful than the fact that Gin kissed Hotaru...

Cause you know that Gin is about to die

"Gin?........GIN?!"

You stood out there... You can't move you tried to run but your body won't obey you...

you saw them hug each other...

Then Gin vanished into thin air...

*cries quietly* "Gin....."

Then you heard Gin's voice near Hotaru saying...

"I love you Hotaru"
"I love you too! Gin!"

You just kneeled there and cried... cried and cried until there's this little firefly who landed in your hand, it has the brightest light compared to the other fireflies around...

"Gin.... I'm sorry to say this late...
I love you..... I'm glad that you find Hotaru and you fell in-love with her too..... I've been following you both around since the day that she came back at summer... And I'm glad that she loves you too..."

Then you run after Hotaru and hugged her and said,

"HOTARU!!! Thank you for taking care of Gin since the day we found you! Thank you for being kind to him! Thank you for... Thank you for loving him... Thank you... Hotaru-chan!"

Then you vanished into thin air like Gin too.....

The End❤

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~