ACT I SCENE I

July 11, 2020 10:45 PM
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Kentrell's Place

Here Ariana was being dragged out of her king sized bed by her boyfriend all because a long time friend of Ariana's reached out to her.

"The fuck is he doing texting you?!" Kentrell asked as he had a tight grip on her tank top while the phone in her face.

"Kentrell he's just a friend from middle school let me go" Ari say as she tries to get out of his hold. And before she knew it, he violated her. He slapped her across her face making her fall onto the bed.

"Ariana how the hell is he yo friend and ion know shit bout the nigga!? Huh!?" he yelled at her as she held her face. Ariana wasn't crying, because this isn't the first time Kentrell has put his hands on her and unfortunately it won't be the last.

Kentrell threw Ariana's phone across the room and stormed out. Ariana never understood why Kentrell was so insecure. She went into their bathroom and looked in the mirror at a red spot on her cheek. Ariana sighed as she heard the front door slam indicating that Kentrell was gone. She ran her a bubble bath nice and hot. Ariana knew Kentrell would either come back drunk and ready to fight, or come back apologizing to her telling her he'll never hit her again.

 Ariana knew Kentrell would either come back drunk and ready to fight, or come back apologizing to her telling her he'll never hit her again

KENTRELL GAULDEN

I stormed out the house getting into Ari's Lamborghini I bought her for an early birthday present. I should take the motherfucker back since she wanna play games with me.

"I put my hands on ha again bruh." I spoke into my phone while shaking my head.

"Come on name you trippin' she gone kill yo ass one of these days." 3Three said causing me to laugh.

"You with Ben nem?" I asked.

"Hell yeah at the trap getting high as a mothafuckin kiteee!" He showed them rolling up in the camera. "You should pull up nigga before Ari do you some damage."

"Yeah alright" I said looking off rolling my eyes and he hung up. I pulled off making my way to the trap.

 I pulled off making my way to the trap

ARIANA FLETCHER

I close my eyes as I sink down into my tub thinking about how I can get away from Kentrell and his bullshit cause a bitch is tired of it.

I've been in this tub for about a good hour or two. It's 12:36 in the morning and I hear Kentrell walking through the door talking on the phone.

"Ite bet." he said before he hanging up making his way up the stairs and into the bathroom. Wonder who he was on the phone with and what they were talking about.

Damn.. should've locked the door.

He stood there staring at me.

I get up from the tub and grab my towel "What is it?"

He shook his head and started taking his clothes off as I stood there confused.

Ummm, sir?

He gets in the tub, pulls me back in and heats the water back up.

"You know I love you right?" he looked me in my eyes and all I could think was

nigga you'on luh me.

"Yeah, I know. And I love you too." I laid on his chest watching him as he grabbed his phone and started an instagram live. I started to read comments and fans were asking why my cheek was red.

"Whatchu lookin' at Ari?" Kentrell whispered to me. I guess he wanna act like we all good now like he ain't just slap me around.

"I'm just reading comments baby" he played with my nipple and I just closed my eyes not bothering to move his hand.

A few minutes later Kentrell ended the live and starts to kiss on my neck.

"I'm really not in the mood. You not finna come in here like you always do and act like everything is okay when it's not." I got up from the tub, grabbed my towel, and exited the bathroom leaving Kentrell dumbfound.

" I got up from the tub, grabbed my towel, and exited the bathroom leaving Kentrell dumbfound

KENTRELL GAULDEN

I'm in the bathroom washing out the tub thinking about how much Ariana means to me.

Ari does stupid shit sometimes. She can't tell me nothing that'll make me believe that this bitch ass nigga on ha phone is ha "friend".

With ha friendly ass.

But I'll make it up to her tomorrow, her birthday.

I wrap my towel around me walking out the bathroom seeing a "sleeping" Ari.

She faking.

I put some underwear on plugging up my phone as well as Ari's. I stared at her lock screen noticing it was a picture of her and me in the bathroom mirror all hugged up.

I smiled and got into the bed wrapping my arms around her.

OMNISCIENT

Ariana knows that Kentrell loves her and that he has anger issues, but she just wish he didn't take it out on her all the time.

HEY YALL ! I'm hoping that y'all are commenting cause I wanna know what y'all thinkkkkkk ❤️❤️