chapter 1

She moans from across the room, teasing him, he turns around starting to get closer to her, "I'm gonna find you princess and when I do you're getting punished." She giggled hearing him getting closer and moved towards his room "gotta catch me first of you wanna punish me" he sighed and sat on the stairs looking sad knowing his princess would come running to him. She herds him sigh and she saw him sitting on the stairs and her first reaction was to run to him saying "I'm sorry daddy I didn't mean to make you sad" he grabbed her and chuckled saying "I knew that would work."

She pouted knowing what was coming he looked at her saying " maybe this will teach you not to be such a brat anymore" he turned her around pulling her pants down getting ready to spank her she sat there whining "now princess you know better than to whine" she closed her eyes and was breathing slowly getting calm "just because of your whining I'm not allowing you to cum for three days."

He slapped her ass five times then started to slip his fingers into her pussy flicking her clit and clutching her g spot she knew better than to start whining so she held it in he could tell that she was gonna cum so he took his fingers out teasing her putting them in and out he stopped.

She looked at him with her puppy dog eyes " now princess stand up for daddy." She stands to look at him "yes daddy" he smirks and says now upstairs "she pouts stomping up the stairs "now princess that's gonna get you more of a punishment."

She glared at him "Well I don't care" he sighed and started walking up to her she gulped and had fear in her eyes as he got to her. She was frozen in fear he picked her up and went to his room " is princess tired" she nods resting her head on his shoulder." He lays her down in his bed tucking her in. "Don't think you aren't getting punished for this." She rolls her eyes "yes Daddy"

He watched as she fell asleep. He waited a couple of hours getting his toys and slappers ready. He got a blindfold and handcuffs. He ties her hand to the bed along with her ankles. He then wakes her up " now princess I'm gonna be putting this blindfold on you." He ties the blindfold on her and starts getting his first toy to use on her he pulls her panties down to her ankles and puts a vibrator into her pussy turning it on full blast "now princess remember you can't cum" she nods "yes daddy"

She lays there trying not to cum he sees that she's trying to cum so he pulls out the vibrator "I told you no cumming." she sighs "I know daddy" he then starts to take his 7' cock out sliding into her pussy fast she stays calm not making a sound " good girl princess."

She smiles and thanks him he starts to pound her pussy and just as he's about to cum she cums so he keeps going. "Princess I told you no cumming."' He then cums hard cums filling her pussy with his hot juicy cum pinching her nipples as hard as he can. " Daddy told you that you couldn't cum does daddy need to teach princess a lesson." She looks at him and shook her head "no daddy." He moved his hand down her she knew what he was gonna do he the blind fold off her and started pinching her clit.

"Daddy I said no." She looks at him " now princess you know the rule." She sighs "yes daddy i know the rule." he looks at her " and that rule is." She sighs "do what daddy says." he smiles "good girl now what happens if you break that rule." She bites her lip " if the rule is broken i shall be punished" he pats her head and kisses her "good girl." She licks her lips "daddy I love the taste of your lips."

He smirked and put her cum on his fingers and told her to suck she put it in her mouth and swallowed "daddy what was that it didn't taste good." He smiled "it was your cum princess. Don't you like the taste of your cum." She shook her head "daddy please don't make me do that again."