The Bloodlust Moon

Hello, Owen the name. And if your tuning in for a good story and a sexy fantasy. And jerk your dick. GTFO, I'm saying this now. My life was like no one else's. I go to school, have friends, play games, and other shit like that. But why do I always have the feeling when ever I take 5 steps. Another fucking 30 bring my ass back where I started. It was every Friday we would to Ian's house to play games,drink, or go to the movies. Although we were at Ian's house he had a hot mom. Have you ever seened a hot girl and you can't get her out of your mind and you jerk off to them.

Well it was that day. And my friends would all jerk off to her. Like I could be playing CallofDuty and we can be in a lobby. We'd tell James hurry up and pick a game he'll say "Wait I'm jerking off to Ian's mom!" Dafaq, DO WE WANNA HEAR YOU JERKING OFF TO HIS MOM! Well the way I see her. I didn't see her as a hot babe. She was just a regular mom. And I think me and Michael thought the same. We all left Ian's house at 3:00 A.M. Michael,James,andDaniel were going home the same way. I went home a different way. The way I went I took the bus home. Fuck walking, I'd get fucked in the ass. With a swollen asshole.

No one was one was really on the bus it was only 5 of these guys. And I think they had it in for me. Cause they kept looking. My stop is the last stop and these guys did not get off yet and I was getting worried. I know they don't live around here. I see them all the time on 68th street near the mall. Which was a half-mile away from here. So why were they here. I was thinking if they don't get off the next stop, the last one was mine and I was scarred. Then the stop finally came and they all got off. But it was so quick I only catch the girl. Her hair was long and thick. Jet black with blue streaks. A very cold look with a face like the girl from scott pilgrim, ramona! With big boobs, and curvy thighs. As they all stepped off I was kinda relived.

But I could help noticing that girl and the look she gave me. Finally I reach my stop getting off of the bus. And the bus driver couldn't be more relieved. "Hey kid" the bus driver said. "You live here?" he asked. "Yeah" I replied. He stepped out of the bus driver door and got up and looked at me. His expression changed. All of a sudden I'm out of the bus door and my stomach is killing me with pain. I looked at the door and his foot was poking out. Did he kick me? For an instant I seened him at the door then I was like he teleported. Right in my face.

I think I shit my pants! It looked like he had fangs. So he was a FUCKING BLOOD THIRSTY VAMPIRE WANTING TO EAT ME THE FUCK ALIVE! As he's on top of me a loud fast thing zoomed past. ~It was no thing, it was a person. Or 3 of them. I seened it blurry but the three ripped him in pieces. Were they vampires too! DAFAQ EVERYONE IS A DAMN FREAK. I THINK I'M A BITCH BABY, CAUSE I HAD SHIT IN MY PANTS! After the munch fest they looked at me and walked away.

Why were they leaving? So like a dumb fuck, I ran to ask them a question. And when I did that girl turned around. With two others they were dudes. "Who-What are you?" I asked. "Do you really wanna know?" she asked after I begged her 3 times. She came up close like she was gonna kiss me. But instead she bit my neck and scratched my ribs. It felt like I was going to die. "If you live from this then you'll know." That's what she said.

As soon as I got home I fainted on the bed. All I could remember was what that girl said the whole time I was sleep. When I wake up my eyes blurred. Then I smelled wet dog. But my dog was at my dad's house. And I was naked. I followed the smell and it was my clothes. Smelling like that! WTF. My head started killing. I started getting this flashback. "This voice saying Britney your screwed! Darlton gonna kill you." Britney, Darlton, who the fuck are they?

My mind is scrambling with ideas. But first let me check my wounds. I removed my bandage