ᴋᴇɴᴛʀᴇʟʟ ᴀɴᴅ sʜᴇʏᴀᴀ⛈

𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐬𝐮𝐜𝐤🥴𝐬𝐨 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞𝐬
𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐚𝐯𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞.

Sheyaa ran his fingers through his boyfriend hair as the boy laid on his lap sleeping.

you see kentrell had ask shey to come over, and sheyaa hasn't seen his baby in a week or two so of course he said yes.

that's how he ended up with kentrell head on lap as he slept.

an couple hours later sheyaa was bored of watching his lover sleep so he decided to woke him up.

he poked at one of the dents on ken forehead causing the boy to scrunch his face up in sleep.

the british nigger chuckled a little then poked another one making kentrell move.

"stop fuckin touchin' my forehead bitch." ken said now sitting up.

sheyaa didn't say anything back just watched the boy stretch, shey bit his lip and continued to watch him but then looked away when he made eye contact with trell.

Kentrell laughed at how fast his boyfriend looked away. it was also funny that sheyaa acts like this big bad nigga which he is except for when it comes to kentrell, he made that nigga feel a different type of way and he loved that feeling, nigga nor bitch has ever made him feel that way.

Trell grabbed the older boy face making him make eye contact with him.

he smiled showing his sliver grillz which sheyaa returned the smile showing his gold ones.

kentrell leaned in a little and peck his lips before letting go of his face and leaning back on the couch, shey frowned when the boy pulled away.

ten minutes later before of the boys sat in silence Ken was on his phone laughing at something, and sheyaa just watched him.

he smiled whenever the boy did. all jokes aside Sheyaa loves this boy with all his heart, he wants to marry him one day that's how happy and how much he loves Kentrell Desean Gaulden.

"bae?" Sheyaa calls out to the boy who was sitting next to him still on his phone, but once he hear his boyfriend call him he put his phone down and gives him his full attention .

"yes savage?" he smiles innocently which is very much weird since that boy is a fuck devil.

Savage clears his throat before talkin'. "i love you kentrell." this not their first time saying the three words to each other, but those words just made the male nervous.

Kenny smiles "i love you too savage."

ion like this at all i feel like it's trash it probably is i'm not finna re-read it so SORRY if it's any mistakes and i made this for datsonslimee my fault if it didn't come out how you wanted it i'm sorry😖