Project Star

Elliot is smart. Obnoxiously smart.

So when he has to write an original short story for his end of term creative writing project he decided

to write in the genre every nerd religiously knows about, sci-fi.

One night for inspiration he sits by his window watching the stars as he drafts ideas.

What he didn't expect was for the idea itself to fall into his life, in the form of a glowing girl.

Throw in his Barbie sister, a bully-turned-gay best friend, a kung fu genius brother and a pack of nerdy friends. Elliot might just end up with a whole novel as opposed to a short story.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey :)

Alrighty, I know i've been a terrible writer thus far and stuff, What with the reconstruction of 'ILNL' going on and 'YWNKM' still going through planning and initial drafts. But I had a really weird dream last night where I thought of this story. Then I saw images of 'glow jars' (which are totally awesome btw and I will be using them as this yrs school prom decorations) (seriously check out how to make them, glitter+glowstick insides+jar+shaking=very pretty) (its on the cover)

So after my dream of this story I just knew I had to write it. I think its going to be a nice starting place for my writing on here :)

So I will hopefully have the prologue and chapter 1 up by next weekend. Hope it sounds like a good idea. Any questions/thoughts/feelings please feel free to talk to me. I am a busy person but I always make time for wattpad after home work :)

Cherio for now cupcakes and sugar muffins xx