Chapter 1- We Like it Loud

I can't help but laugh as I sneak around the back of the trailer, the Mission: Impossible theme song playing in my head. As I go, I dash between groups of (probably drunk) people talking loudly to each other, swerve around a few couples entwined in... well, each other, and try not to be noticed. That, however, fails, because as I turn a corner, I run straight into someone, knocking us both to the ground. Muttering apologies, I flip over onto my stomach to see who it is. At first, I can't tell because his long hair is covering his face, but once he brushes it out of the way, I know immediately who it is. Kellin. He stands up, and I prop myself up on my elbows and give him a thumbs-up, saying, "Had a nice trip?" He laughs and offers me a hand. I take it and he pulls me up off of the ground. Trying to put on a serious face, I say "Well I really must be going now. Got some stuff to do," and start to leave.

"Not so fast Sky," he says, smirking. "What the hell were you doing?" I grin sheepishly. "Yeah... Well you see I was trying to get to the merch tent and sign some stuff..." He looks at me incredulously. "You mean you want to be attacked by fans, confronted by haters, and possibly die?"

"Jeez, when you put it that way... It sounds a lot more fun." He just rolls his eyes. "Well you can't have all the fun for yourself, now can you?" I pretend to consider the offer. "I suppose not." The smile on his face is priceless. We start walking. He tries to drag me out from behind the trailers, but I don't let him.

"And why can we not go out there?" I shrug. "I don't want my band mates to see me." "And why is that?" "Well we do this thing called 'fan-points'. Basically, a signature is worth one fan-point, a picture worth two, and a hug three. Whoever gets the most at the end of the tour gets a special privilege for the next one. Last time it was TV rights. Steph won, and we've been watching nothing but Doctor Who, Sherlock, and Supernatural since the start of Warped."

He just stares at me. And then laughs. And then says "Well I feel bad for you. If you ever need normal shows, our trailer's always - er, usually - open." His face turns pink at the offer. I smirk and shove him playfully into a trailer.

"Hey!" he half-growls/half-yells and shoves me back. I shove him again. Shove. Shove. Shove. And then I realize that we're making way to much noise. And that the merch tent is only 50 feet away. And that Zach, our guitarist, is already there.

"Shit," I mutter, and start to turn around. "Where do you think you're going?" Kellin asks. "Back to the tent..." I respond, annoyed. "Not so fast. You're gonna go over there and sign some stuff for your fans," and with that he takes my hand and pulls me into the tent. Zach grinned mischievously when he noticed me. Jack was with him, and he winked at Kellin when he saw us.

Holding hands.

I quickly drop Kellin's hand and my face gets hot when I realize that a lot of fans probably saw us like that. And I knew I would have to prepare myself for the Internet explosion.

But there was no time to think about that now. I go over to where Jack and Zach are sitting and start signing some stuff. Evidently, I'm more popular than Zach (which is surprising considering that he's guitar and I'm only a bass player). It becomes dark after a couple hours and the tent clears up a little and Jack, Zach, Kellin, and I walk back to the Sleeping With Sirens trailer. After Zach and I bid the others goodnight, we start walking back to our own. However, I soon hear footsteps behind us and realize that someone's running toward us. It's Kellin, and he stops us, saying: "Hey, erm, Sky, well, um, could I talk to you for a minute?"

"Shoot," I respond, smiling nervously.

"Alone," he emphasizes, glancing pointedly at Zach, who mutters something about "going back to the SWS trailer to watch TV with Jack".

"Well? We're alone now. What is it?" He takes a second to compose himself, and then says: "Um, I was wondering if, well, if you... errrr... maybe, uh..." I smile softly. "You can say it," I encourage, "We have been friends for a few years, I mean you know you can tell me anything."

"That's the thing..." he mutters, "I just - oh screw it." And with that, he did something I never expected. He kissed me. Only for a second, but HE KISSED ME. KELLIN FUCKING QUINN JUST KISSED ME. After he backs up, I'm speechless for a few seconds. I open my mouth to say something, but he interrupted me.

"You hate me now. Okay... I'm sorry I just I didn't sorry I kinda -" I don't let him continue, because I press my lips back against his. Again, only for a few seconds, but enough to shut him up.

"I don't hate you. Okay. I love you Kellin."

--------------------
A/N:
Well that escalated quickly... And that was a long chapter I think. So comment and stuff if this story is not crap.
~Turtle