The Boss Revenge

It was one sunny day with no cloud in sight. Bella was late again. 'Oh why me' Bella thought  'not today too.' She was having car trouble again. My first day to work I was late and now this again. What am I going to do now? Call a taxi or make a run for the bus. The bus it is, and hopefully I would not be too late.

The elevator came with a loud Bing and guess who was there looking at me as the doors open. His blue eyes searching me "Hope you are not getting to work now at this time. That will make you late two days and this will not be a habit." I am sorry sir, this will not happen again. Hope not he said and walked out. I have a meeting in 5 minutes. Hope the room is all prepared. It is I said. Thinking about last evening when I stayed late to make sure that the set up was completed for his early morning meeting. I was told that he had certain expectations and when those were not meet you were fired imediately.

We entered the room together and I was happy to see that everything was exactly where I left it and the room was ready for his visitors.  Please ensure that Ms. Peters sits away from me, she has a tendency to disrupt discussions he said. We got a call that his visitors has arrived and was waiting. I headed to greet them and show the way to the room. I was curious to know what Ms.Peters looked like.
"Good morning" I said "Please follow me". We arrived at the room and everyone introduced themselves. But unfortunately Ms.Peters have not arrived as yet. Everyone sat waiting. Mr. Stevenson was impatiently waiting. Finally she arrived all apologetic saying that she was caught up in traffic. The meeting finally started without any more interruptions.