Ronda Rousey vs Alexa Bliss (c) vs Bayley Summerslam

Before Alexa could enter Bayley would hit a bulldog on Bayley then the pair would exchange strikes until Ronda knocked Down Bayley. Ronda would then go for a rolling piper's pit but Bayley would turn it into a Oscar. Bayley would then try for a bayleyplex Into the corner but Ronda would reverse into a hip toss. Followed by a step up knee strike. Ronda would then hit a barrage of punches into the corner before Bayley would kick her away and would hit a springboard crossbody out of the corner. Bayley would then hit a bayley to belly when finally Alexa would make her entrance Alexa would slam Bayley into the mat with by her hair she'd then hit a bliss DDT on Ronda. Bayley would then hit a lou threz on Alexa until Alexa pushes her out of the ring. Alexa would then go for a arm wringer on Ronda but Ronda would death stare her so Alexa would run out of the ring. So Ronda would laugh until bayley went for a bayley to belly but Ronda reversed into a judo throw. Ronda would hit piper's pit for a two count. Ronda would go to the top rope for a crossbody but Alexa would grab her foot but Ronda would kick her off before bayley hit a super bayley to belly on Ronda for the three count eliminating her. Alexa would then roll up bayley but bayley would roll through and would hit a German suplex Alexa would go to the Apron where Bayley hit a rope assisted stunner. Bayley would then put Alexa on the announcer table and would hit a macho elbow drop from the top but oh wait no she didn't Alexa would get pulled off the desk by mickie James mickie would hit a mick kick then she'd go for mick ddt but bayley would reverse into a bayleyplex into the barricade. Alexa would then roll bayley into the ring and would hit a bliss DDT for a two count. Mickie would then throw in a chair as Alexa hit insult to injury then She'd go for a twisted bliss but bayley would put her knees up then she'd bayley to belly Alexa into the chair she'd pin but Mickie would break it up. Bayley would then break the chair over Mickie's head. She'd then Bayleyplex Mickie our of the ring But Alexa would roll her up but Bayley would turn it into a roll up of her own for the win. After the match Bayley would hit a bayley to belly. Mickie would try to help Alexa but Alexa would push her away and would go backstage.