Bulletproof

(The picture at the top of each chapter is the main character)
Tiktok: @peporoni.i
Description: "After I lost everything, the only one who stayed was my brother, but one day he has to shoot me to join a gang so I tell him this..."
____________________________________
"Stand straight, little girl." One of the men pushed me to the front of the stage.

My eyes started to water, but I didn't let myself cry. I couldn't.

There were about 50 men in the room, all dressed in black. On the stage with me we're 5 young looking men. One was my brother, Cabe.

I couldn't look at him. He was once the caring 18 year old that raised me for 6 years after our parents died. I was only 12 at the time. He was all I had. I can't even recognize him anymore.

One of the men started talking, "Good evening, gentlemen. Tonight we are welcoming a new member into our gang." The crowd started to cheered.

He continued, "as you all know, he has to undergo the loyalty test. Tonight he will be killing the person he loved the most and that happens to be this young lady." His eyes roamed up and down my body in a disgusting manner. I noticed my brother clench his teeth.

"Without further ado, let's begin!"

The man handed Cabe a Beretta 92 handgun. When he pointed the gun at me I looked into his eyes and said,

"I'm bulletproof. Nothing to lose. Fire away, fire away."

Bang!

I collapsed on the ground, but was too numb to feel any pain.

I slowly got up and looked at my brother again.

"I love you, Cabe" I said before bolting out of the room.

____________________________________
This chapter is really short because there wasn't much details in this POV. Comment if you have any questions, or want me to turn this POV into a full story!