Round Trip Cheap Airfares - Flavio Panato

Flavio Panato - If you are looking for round trip tickets for your next flight then chances are you may not have found the price that you want to pay yet. It is possible to get round trip cheap airfares if you know where to look, but you have to know the right methods to use in order to research properly and get these tickets. Here I am going to share with you 3 tips that you can use today in order to get some great deals on airline travel.

1. The first tip is to fly at times that no one else wants to. If you can find flights that take off or land really late at night or really early in the morning, then you might be able to get negotiate with the airlines and get a great deal. I have done this on a few different occasions with great success.

2. Another thing that you can do to get round trip cheap airfares is to contact the airlines directly via the hotline. Many travelers do not realize that the airlines often times put great deals on their hotlines, and the first people to act can get a really good deal. The key is to call shortly after midnight when the systems have just been updated.

3. The best tip that I have found for getting amazing pricing on airline travel is to know someone on the inside. If you can find a current or former employee who is willing to share with you the secrets of the business, then you will literally be able to save hundreds of dollars on each flight. I did this, and it has worked out great for me and my bank account!