For some reason

AUTHORS NOTE//

Anyways thank you for picking this book. Not sure if this will ever be noticed but I just really wanna mention something first.. My grammar ain't good.. So there will be a lot of grammatical errors in my story. Sorry about that ;-; I tried to be as fluent as possible when it comes to writing but Argh my brain is so weak.. Anyways I would like to mention about the cover of this book. You can check my arts there at ( http://fav.me/dcaeidg ) but that ain't active anymore, you can find my new arts here in ( http://fav.me/de0bim4 ) .. Don't worry I'll make some new Adventure time fanarts soon..

b(Ou < )

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

((Y/N POV))

"I heard she's strong enough to beat the champions in any school out there but! I heard rumours her mom is a witch and they live in the deepest side of the forest!"

"No kidding! I also watched the news about a witch near our school. She died after some villagers murdered her probably cause of the bad things she've done"

"Hey you two tone it down, she might hear you"

Everyone staring at me, no matter where I go , no matter what i do. It feels as if I am trapped in a prison like world where nobody would accept my existence even if I was trying my best to win all the battles or obstacles placed in front of me. Believe me  on how I tried convincing them that my mom isn't evil. For goodness sake she already saved countless of peoples lives! She isn't entirely a witch.. Yes she can use spells but all those magic were used for  good purposes and valid reasons.. Yet nobody believed.. They trust fake rumors than the truth.

Even after being murdered by them, even the cops gave up the investigations.I knew I should be mad, furious, vengeful by now but mom lived her short life teaching me how to do kind things in return, no matter how evil they might be doing..

I can remember how she comforts me whenever I am feeling helpless, she embrace me till I calm down, she would sing songs, dance.. That's how amazing my mother was.. This world might be cruel towards us however being together can conquer all of the destruction.. But now, I feel like I lost a part of myself, I am empty, loveless, and depressed. 

Not long till I left school, I live by my own , grow my own plants for food, sell some to gain money, mostly I run a small business by my own at a young age..Some kids at my age plays basketball or outdoor games but me I am growing turnips, tomatoes, etc. etc.. Some kids read educational books but me I read my moms spell book. Believe me when I say , I can control magic, I can use potions, spiritual powers or even blood thanks to the book I finished reading.

But what's the point of having these knowledge, what's the point of having unbelievable strength, what's the point of living.. When.. When you got no one to share these things with...Now I know why there are no mythical creatures in this world.. Humans loath peculiar creatures to the point where their existence disappear..

My eyes turn more and more watery as I think about our memories, the visible line on my wirst started releasing a faint smell of metal as the red liquid flows down into the floor.... Letting go of the sharp object. Little by little my consciousness started to fade I've seen a blinding light emitting from my body and that's when my mind shuts off completely, leaving my sight in darkness...

.

.

.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------