They say..

Hellooo. Uhm, Saturday, 2 AM, was reading gay fanfiction. And this kinda- Yeah. Oh. Warnings.

*Gayyyy, Boy x Boy, Crycest, swearing, a lot of swearing. Also, my Mad!Cry has piercings. Deal with it~ ENJOY -A/N

 Virus sat on Mad's couch, across from him. He watched him, slightly intensly. He swore he saw something silver, and metal flash between Mad's teeth as the killer spoke to him about something... There it was again! What was it? Could Mad have a- No, no, no, there was no way Mad could have a tongue piercing. Sure, he had a lip piercing, but a tongue piercing? Nah. Virus told himself silently, gaze locked on Mads mouth, which turned into a smirk.

"Like what'cha see, Virus~?" Mad asked, voiced laced with a chuckle.

"Wha-" Virus was pulled from his thoughts at the voice. "N-no!" Was his quick reply, face tinged pink. Mad grinned widely at him. Virus' eyes narrowed, I've gotta know! This is driving me fucking crazy! "Mad."

Said man blinked at him, dropping the grin as a more curious expression pushed through. "Hm?"

It was Virus' turn to grin, "I knew you had piercing Mad, but really, a tongue piercing?"

Mad quickly placed a hand over his lips, face tainting a pretty shade of red. "I-I, um.. See, I lost at a video game and," he paused, "why the fuck am I explaining this to you? You don't need to know." Mad muttered to himself.

Virus smirked. "Can I see it?"

"What?" Mad hissed out.

Virus grasped Mad's chin. "Can I see it?" Virus repeated, watching as Mad grew slightly redder.

"F-fine.." The pierced boy huffed, pulling Virus' hand off of him, and parting his lips. He pushed his tongue up slightly, so Virus could see the small, metal ball in the center of his pink tongue, before flicking it up so he could see that it went all the way through.

Virus gave him a grin, and leaned into his ear. "You know.. They say if a man has a tongue piercing, he'll probably suck your dick~," he purred, blowing hot air into Mad's ear. This earned him a yelp, and soon after he felt something connect with his cheek. Something hard. He stumbled back, away from Mad as he cradled his injured cheek. "Ouch! That fucking hurt Mad!" Virus complained.

Mad turned away, hands still curled into fists. "What the fuck did you think would happen, dumbass! And, what the actual fuck?" Mad snapped, face glowing bright red in embarrassment, though his eyes were cold, and hard with anger. 

Virus whimpered, "Sorry Mad, I just.."

The pissed off frown quickly turned into a smirk. "I would at least expect to be asked on a date, or to be your partner first, Virus,'' he purred.

Virus smiled, eyes narrowed slightly. "Oh? I can arrange that~."

Yay. What the fuck is this. Also, the Mad and Virus in these fanfics are not the usual ones you see, as you can tell. This is because they are the ones Ava_Deh_Pie and I use in RolePlays. So if you ever hear about them being a teacher or having piercings, or kids, that's why. RolePlays. Okay.  3 AM, imma relax and watch Cry stream. I'M SORRY IF YOU HATE THIS, IF IT SCARRED YOU, OR IT SUCKS. I'm tired. K bye Spooks.