Hello

I walked down the street stopping slightly now and then to look at something. It was a really pretty day considering I lived in London. It was a Saturday which meant I was walking to the coffee shop to get my usual Saturday morning coffee. When I reached the glass doors of the coffee shop I stopped slightly looking at my reflection. My orange hair( yes orange hair) hung low on my shoulders, I didn't exactly look the prettiest at the moment, my gray eyes looked empty and dead and my lips were chapped, and I was as pale as a fucking ghost. I snapped out of my state and realized I probably looked weird standing outside of the building staring into space. I pushed the doors open and heard the familiar ding of the bells. Once inside I awkwardly shuffled over to the counter and ordered what I wanted, and walked over to a table with two chairs tucked under it. I pulled my bag over my shoulder and slipped my computer out of it and placed it on the table, I decided to browse through tumblr while waiting for my coffee. After about ten minutes of browsing I heard my name called out by one of the workers, stood up and walked over the counter. I grabbed my coffee from the countertop and started walking back to my table. Whilst trying to do that something big bumped into me making me spill coffee all over my sweatshirt. Good thing my outfit was kind of looked like crap anyway. I had on some ripped skinny jeans, a sailor moon shirt, and some converse. The thing that bumped into me suddenly became a face, A very familiar face. " hey Maja" it said I looked up at the face and soon recognized it was just my roommate dan. "Seriously I just bought this sweatshirt!" I yelled and punched him lightly in the arm. He punched me back and said "hey it's not my fault your so clumsy." "uh excuse me you were the one who ran into me dipshit."