⏱"My first hours" ⏱

When i reached Bryan's home ,his parents were  nice to me and after all the introduction thing i had to go to my room.when i told Bryan's parents my name they freezed like i used a remote on them.

"Bryan show kim her room am sure she is tired  ,and I'll get her something to eat ".

"Okay mom,kim follow me ".

I followed him upstairs. Slowly till he stopped at a  door.

"Come in".he said

"Wow this room is almost like my room,how did you do it ".I asked surprisingly .

"I saw your room when we usually do video calls,in your tiktok videos and......".

"Thank you so much Bryan for being here for me and i guess you're replacing jay for now".

"Your welcome kim am gonna leave now for you to get some rest ".

"Ok thanks again ".
..........
I wish i had a family like this,My world will be perfect. i think something is wrong i don't know why but i just had this feeling like they Knew me 
and my family. I have to find out some how but for  now am gonna think of good things and i have to call my mom.

 I have to find out some how but for  now am gonna think of good things and i have to call my mom

I changed into this

Three hours later.

knock,knock,knock. Someone is knocking
"Come in ".I said

"hey i thought you were already sleeping "

"Not yet,it's gonna take some time to adjust my sleeping time and what are you doing here at this time Bryan ".

"I can't sleep ".

"Why ".

"Cause  am so tired of everything,I have  no siblings only friends who don't even care about me except you"

I wish he was me and me him,he only needs siblings and i need  one big and happy family.

"Kim are you there ".

"Ya i was lost in thoughts and why don't you go to bed ,i need to sleep now ".

"No........I mean i want to sleep in your  room,don't worry I'll sleep on the couch "

"Oh don't worry my bed  is big maybe we can share  it".

"Thanks kim you're the best,you're like the baby sister i never had".

"Thanks and goodnight".

He couldn't sleep?.is he trying to bond with me or something.I feel his arms around me. Okay i just had to close my eyes and sleep. I trust him.

I feel like revealing the truth soon .about Bryan's parents .is there a secret they are hiding?.

Love you all 💖💖💖
*flying kisses, grab yours *

Thx for reading my story.

This part is so short sorry it was intentional 😂😂😂